Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Obviously at a more reliable site than you produced....over 60 percent of Americans....AMERICANS employed at record breaking numbers under Trump...even taking your numbers as fact Joe is failing when compared to Trump.....that's all...you can choose to believe it or not....
The bottom line is I believe and most folks believe we were better off under the Trump economy...Joe has failed to live up to his economic promises.....he is blowing it abroad and at home and you are happy he is the nations leader...that says all I need to know about you...I have lifelong dems as friends and each and every one of them are disappointed in Biden....but you are not and that's very telling.....
You're mentally deranged, Rambtard. Again, my source, which I linked, goes to the BLS, the authoritative voice on employment statistics.

Who knows from where you got your bullshit 123 million employed figure? You won't say and you obviously can't link it because you made that up. As I showed, the current figures are 147 million (CES) and 153 million (CPS).

Your boys poll numbers dropped 3 more points today...if this keeps up he will be at 30% by the midterms...and you know what that means don't ya?.....:fingerscrossed:
Still higher than Trump's at this point.

Screenshot_20210923-113327_Samsung Internet.jpg

tenor.gif

So are you defending your butt boi DrLove now?...why don't you two get a room and some lube and have a ball...release some of your combined frustrations over your failed president....
You really should keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself, Rambtard. Otherwise, your reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intend.

Two weeks after the 2020 election, a team of lawyers closely allied with Donald J. Trump held a widely watched news conference at the Republican Party’s headquarters in Washington. At the event, they laid out a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that a voting machine company had worked with an election software firm, the financier George Soros and Venezuela to steal the presidential contest from Mr. Trump.

But there was a problem for the Trump team, according to court documents released on Monday evening.

By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The only people who did not know that Trump or the Trump campaign were lying about Dominion machines were Trump cultists. Trump knew and knows how to lead his flock. Quite pathetic and sad.
Liars and grifters at work and they have the gall to call themselves respected and godly.

Those are not the real numbers tard...as of two months ago there are 123 million employed your numbers show self employed...and still even if we take your numbers they are still lower than Trump's highest number so my statement still stands...until Joe meets that top Trump number he is failing...

percentage of employed is at 58.5 percent, was little changed in August. This measure is up from its low of 51.3 percent in April 2020 but remains below the figure of 61.1 in 2019......
Don't know how else to tell you that your graphs from fake news are fake....
Check this out, USMBers.... here's the proof that Rambtard made up is own employment figures...

I Googled the text he offered up above and found his link which he refused to share...

His own source says there are 153,154,000 currently employed...

Screenshot_20210923-121659_Gallery.jpg

... but he lied and said there are only 124 million employed. And not only does his own source out him as a liar, his own source confirms what I said earlier when I showed there are 153,154,000 employed according to CPS data -- which that rambtard called, "fake."

Of course the Trumper lied.

That's what they do.

And the Trump Admin knew there was no "Steal".

But the RWNJs refuse to let it go.
Seriously, what gets me is that this whole "rigged" shit that Trump loves to spout is his shtick. It has been his shtick since the 80s. It was his shtick when he loses a court case, when he lost at the emmys, when anyone or anything he supports goes down to defeat, it is Trump's shtick to say the results were "rigged."

Trump has to be so amazed that there are so many mindless zombies out there that have brought into his shtick hook, line and sinker.

The term "sheeple" is too kind a word for these folks. Sheep have more independence of thought than Trumpers.

Last edited:
Check this out, USMBers.... here's the proof that Rambtard made up is own employment figures...

I Googled the text he offered up above and found his link which he refused to share...

His own source says there are 153,154,000 currently employed...

View attachment 542998

... but he lied and said there are only 124 million employed. And not only does his own source out him as a liar, his own source confirms what I said earlier when I showed there are 153,154,000 employed according to CPS data -- which that rambtard called, "fake."
Hey Faun...are there more people working today than there were in 2019??? this time answer the question yes or no....and if you think you can embarrass me you are really crazy....this board even your boyfriend Dr Love knows what a tool you are....

Still higher than Trump's at this point.

View attachment 542981

tenor.gif
Okay I won't play with you anymore even I'm feeling sorry for you now....number of full time employed in the USA....

As of last month 128 million employed and that's 30 million less than Trump in 2019....read it and weep sucker....
So when Joe hits 159 million let us all know okay buttboy?.... As of August 2021, there were 128.66 million full-time employees in the United States. This is an increase from August 2020, when there were 123.62 million full-time employees.

Last edited:
Of course the Trumper lied.

That's what they do.

And the Trump Admin knew there was no "Steal".

But the RWNJs refuse to let it go.
As of August 2021, there were 128.66 million full-time employees in the United States. This is an increase from August 2020, when there were 123.62 million full-time employees.

You enjoying Biden's presidency are ya?...fucking dumbass...Trump won and will win again and this time you won't be able to steal the election.....
It's funny watching Trump asslickers like you sit their slack jawed believing all the bullshit Trump & his Mafia crew spews as he laughs all the way to the bank.

Those no good bastards were trying for a coup installing that degenerate as POTUS by stealing the election & you Bozo's go along with it.

Trump would fleece you & your cult out of every penny you have if he could. You asswipes deserve each other.

It is possible, with the Corrupt Democrats as lawyers and judges, it is possible.

What is their core business? What are they selling, idiot?

They wouldn't cheat an election.. Their whole billion dollar business depends on integrity of the machinery.. That's part of what makes Trump such bloody moron.

He's a liar and a cheat and thinks everyone is for sale.. and everyone is a liar and a cheat. In court Dominion is going to clean their clocks.

In court Dominion is going to clean their clocks
This isn't court, buddy. It's war. Brutal, bloody, and violent war. And the foreign-influenced and foreign-motivated Dems without the guns are going to lose it.

Neither the Dominion of Canada nor any limited liability legal entities incorporated there can have any say in U.S. elections.

What is pathetic and sad is smoke blowers like you who try to dismiss all of the very well documented problems with the Dominion Voting Systems both in design AND in use.

Your a liar and so is your source.
It was proven beyond doubt they were not faulty. Its a Republican plot to divert your anger away from the vote counters etc, and blame a machine. Your pathetic.

Fox is currently facing 4.5 billion in law suits from dominion about how fox blatantly told lies about the machines.
Fair and balanced? My foot.
If it was the opposite, fox woyld be bellowing their law suits every day to suckers like you who believe them

So get some facts. You are wrong and will be forever. Your were beaten fairly so get over it.

This isn't court, buddy. It's war. Brutal, bloody, and violent war. And the foreign-influenced and foreign-motivated Dems without the guns are going to lose it.

Neither the Dominion of Canada nor any limited liability legal entities incorporated there can have any say in U.S. elections.

You drama queen, Dominion has no say in US elections or any other elections.. Their equipment tabulates the votes.

Forum List

Back