Trump campaign is disgusting

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..
"join the campaign of fear" LMAO

Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..
I've been listening to both. All Trump does is bitch and complain, I was amused at first, now I can't make it through one of his BS speeches, as he reads his teleprompter like an elementary schooler and add libs every few seconds to cover up his studders. Remember when he made fun of teleprompter politicians? Remember when he criticized Clinton for not doing press conferences? Now look at him... He's a joke

The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!

"Trump is mean"...

Dude, you are supporting a criminal...

who also is mean, "blacks are f***ed in the end" "basket of deplorables", her list of mean untruths goes on and on.

I've been listening to both. All Trump does is bitch and complain, I was amused at first, now I can't make it through one of his BS speeches, as he reads his teleprompter like an elementary schooler and add libs every few seconds to cover up his studders. Remember when he made fun of teleprompter politicians? Remember when he criticized Clinton for not doing press conferences? Now look at him... He's a joke
If you've listened to both, then you also know that all Hildabeest does is bitch and complain, mostly about the same things that she has been bitching and complaining about for decades.

This raises the question; if things are still so horrible after all the decades of "help" from prog crackpots like her, what's the reason to pick her over the other incompetent nitwit?

"Trump is mean"...

Dude, you are supporting a criminal...

who also is mean, "blacks are f***ed in the end" "basket of deplorables", her list of mean untruths goes on and on.
No, Trump is a douche... He lies more than Clinton and given the opportunity, i have not doubt he would be exponentially more corrupt in his dealings. Do you really think that he is going to be a beacon of honesty and transparency? Do you really thing that if he messes up he is going to accept responsibility over covering it up and deflecting blame... Come on

You calling Clinton a criminal means you have been drinking way too much of Trumps koolaid...You back up my claim that all the puppets are eating up his propaganda. Lyin Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco... Its just a branding game.. If he says it enough, a certain percent of brainless drones will believe it.

I think this is the dirtiest campaign in American history ever, including the filthy corrupt campaigns of the 19th century.

If you've listened to both, then you also know that all Hildabeest does is bitch and complain, mostly about the same things that she has been bitching and complaining about for decades.

This raises the question; if things are still so horrible after all the decades of "help" from prog crackpots like her, what's the reason to pick her over the other incompetent nitwit?
You are right, Clinton and other politicians do it too... but not nearly as much, and not nearly as bad. She was on message speaking about her policies and uniting the country for weeks, until this FBI news release. Now she is back in the trenches with Trump. Differences is, Trump has never left the trenches and he is directly responsible for bringing the integrity of our election system lower than it has ever been. Have you ever seen candidates not able to shake hands before/after a debate? Back to my OP... It is disgusting what he has done.

You are right, Clinton and other politicians do it too... but not nearly as much, and not nearly as bad. She was on message speaking about her policies and uniting the country for weeks, until this FBI news release. Now she is back in the trenches with Trump. Differences is, Trump has never left the trenches and he is directly responsible for bringing the integrity of our election system lower than it has ever been. Have you ever seen candidates not able to shake hands before/after a debate? Back to my OP... It is disgusting what he has done.
SPIN BABY, SPIN!!

And madame seizure isn't? You'd better read up on the disgusting things she has actually done to her husbands accusers.

SPIN BABY, SPIN!!
I call it how I see it. If you disagree go ahead and state your case... yelling Spin Spin or Liar Liar is straight from Trump elementary.

Hillary supporters have lost their goddamn minds. No shit.
"Hillary is running a good campaign"
Bullshit you fucking hacks. Her campaign is ENVELOPED IN CORRUPTION. You slimy fucks are sick.

Desperation. Your lies are failing.

And madame seizure isn't? You'd better read up on the disgusting things she has actually done to her husbands accusers.
I have and I make no excuses for her or for Bill... They are not without flaws, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Trump is much much worse

The Republicans have been epic-level shitstains this election, the Democrats have not.

People shoudn't lie by equating the two sides. They're not even remotely alike. Democrats have been taking the high road, Republicans are in the sewer, and pretending they're alike is carrying water for the Republicans.

Hillary campaign pays homeless people to incite violence.

Trump campaign is disgusting because...

SPIN BABY, SPIN!!
I call it how I see it. If you disagree go ahead and state your case... yelling Spin Spin or Liar Liar is straight from Trump elementary.
You just don't pay attention, or you are looking at everything with rose colored glasses.

Sounds like hope and change... lol

Hillary supporters have lost their goddamn minds. No shit.
"Hillary is running a good campaign"
Bullshit you fucking hacks. Her campaign is ENVELOPED IN CORRUPTION. You slimy fucks are sick.
Stop putting words in my mouth...
Tell you what, have the RNC release all of their email communications over the past 5 years and leak them out everyday on wikileaks for all the news agencies to rip into. Do you honestly thing they will be any different from what you are seeing in the DNC emails? I'm not making excuses for the stink that is uncovered... It's all part of a dirty system that both parties operate on. I'd love to see an overhaul to the entire system. I don't think Trump is going to make anything better, he is going to make it all much much worse.

Forum List

Back