Trump Campaign Has Blood Coming Out of it's Whatever

I've said consistently since the summer that Trump will never be the Republican nominee. If he doesn't finish first in New Hampshire it's free fall city from there.

But....the polls.....:2up:
True – although the 'winners' in Iowa are mostly irrelevant in the context of the primaries overall, Trump's loss is significant; it illustrates that politics is a profession, that being an arrogant, bombastic 'outsider' is no substitute for the hard work and organization needed to win during the primaries, and that Trump is indeed not a serious candidate.

BFD. Iowa is not a bellweather state. They rarely pick the winner. Trump was not expected to win there, it's mostly evangelicals. I wouldn't be breaking out the Dom Perignon just yet.

What Trump did learn today is that he's got a fight on his hands. It's not going to be a cake walk, and that maybe, just maybe, all his wise ass comments won't carry the day after all. Maybe he'll have to clean up his act and attempt to look presidential, like he's deserving of the office.

What Trump did learn today is that he's got a fight on his hands. It's not going to be a cake walk, and that maybe, just maybe, all his wise ass comments won't carry the day after all. Maybe he'll have to clean up his act and attempt to look presidential, like he's deserving of the office.

There is something called class. You either have it or you don't. You don't, neither does Mr. Trump.

Trump has no class, true, and the poll are consistently wrong, true. I am thrilled he lost..... but there is a long process, and the polls are consistently showing a really big win in NH for him. It isn't time to dance on his grave yet.

There is something called class. You either have it or you don't. You don't, neither does Mr. Trump.
WTF would you know about class, dip shit?

BFD. Iowa is not a bellweather state. They rarely pick the winner. Trump was not expected to win there, it's mostly evangelicals. I wouldn't be breaking out the Dom Perignon just yet.

Its' over for Trump. Enjoy your crow.
Just make sure you're here for the N.H. primary results.

Will be if I'm not working. Probably will be looking in from the office as well

WTF would you know about class, dip shit?

I know you don't have any. Remember when you posted the spoiler on the latest Star Wars movie....

Translation: I'll be here if Trump doesn't win. Otherwise I'll pretend to be working at an office (at night). Sure, Candy. ;)

I've said consistently since the summer that Trump will never be the Republican nominee. If he doesn't finish first in New Hampshire it's free fall city from there.

He's done.

His last tweet was 7 hours ago. Not once in the history of this campaign saw his remaining silent after a major event that occurred. Not once. It would be like Jerry Seinfeld having to switch from observational humor to pies in the face. He can't do it.

Here is his pathetic concession speech....doesn't exactly sound like Trump does he:

Gee, wonder where Palin was....

Translation: I'll be here if Trump doesn't win. Otherwise I'll pretend to be working at an office (at night). Sure, Candy. ;)

Some of us work for a living little man.

You were so confident just a few hours back...now you're bitter...

Some of us work for a living little man.

You were so confident just a few hours back...now you're bitter...

I didn't predict Trump to win in Iowa. I figured it would be Cruz because of the evangelical vote. I'm not bitter in the least, and if you think it's all over for Trump based on Iowa you don't know much about presidential politics. Like I said, make sure you show up here for the N.H. primary, that is IF you're not busy at the "office" (in the middle of the night). :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back