Trump Campaign Feeding Hospital Staff

Dumbassed libtards! Remember the little marine obummer left to rot in a Mexican prison? Well, Trump helped get him released and then wrote the guya $25,000.00 check to help him restart his life
I forgot about that. Trump is so far beyond the left on the human scale, they dont even compare. Trump is not a perfect human being, but he has a soul, and he cares. Obama and the left's treatment of that marine was shameful.
One guy from the left helped. Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico.

Dumbassed libtards! Remember the little marine obummer left to rot in a Mexican prison? Well, Trump helped get him released and then wrote the guya $25,000.00 check to help him restart his life
I forgot about that. Trump is so far beyond the left on the human scale, they dont even compare. Trump is not a perfect human being, but he has a soul, and he cares. Obama and the left's treatment of that marine was shameful.
One guy from the left helped. Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico.
He was technically a Democrat but seemed a quasi-Republican. I dont think there are any moderate Democrats currently holding office today.

can the left even praise this? If any of theirs are doing any good works, I would praise their efforts. But that's just me.

So where is the PPE for the people on the front lines and the ventilators that are so desperately needed? Why is his administration treating this as a matter for each state individually, and leaving the states to compete with each other, when he is supposed to be the leader of the executive branch of the federal government?

Too bad he didn't pay for it with his own money, instead of taking it from campaign money from supporters who thought he would be using it to get re-elected. He just can't seem to figure out what he's supposed to do with that campaign money, can he? Trump's really generous at times. Needs to use his own money.

Was that politically bitchy enough?

Obviously, the money is being used for his re-election. If President Trump's campaign wishes to use my contribution to help make the life of a one of the folks on the front line of fighting this virus, that's great by me!

When has the far left ever worried about spending their own money?

You gave money to the guy that caused financial hardship to your own State, and you didn't get any permanent tax cuts for it? That was really stupid!

Meanwhile the Dem Biden Campaign is desperately feeding him Prevagen....and it's not working

• Love
Reactions: FJO
The republicans are really, really slow on the uptake. Hell, the governor of Georgia just found out two days ago that the virus can be spread by people who are asymptomatic, when this has been known for months.

can the left even praise this? If any of theirs are doing any good works, I would praise their efforts. But that's just me.

So where is the PPE for the people on the front lines and the ventilators that are so desperately needed? Why is his administration treating this as a matter for each state individually, and leaving the states to compete with each other, when he is supposed to be the leader of the executive branch of the federal government?

Federalism 101
This form of government was derived as a compromise of power between the states and the federal government. The goal of federalism is to preserve personal liberty by separating the powers of the government so that one government or group may not dominate all powers

They need PPE and equipment. asswipePINO fucks up again......

And don’t need to eat, right? They are super human!

Geeesh.

There is no proof they are short of food. There is proof they need PPE and equipment to treat their patients.

Give it up. He is doing all he can other than personally making them himself. Unless you feel that is what he should do?
www.foxnews.com

Arizona hospital aide steals coronavirus protective equipment, supplies worth $1,700, police say
A hospital housekeeping employee in Arizona was arrested and subsequently fired after police say he admitted to stealing personal protective equipment and cleaning supplies over the last several weeks amid the coronavirus outbreak.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com

New Orleans convention center official arrested after masks stolen from makeshift coronavirus hospital, police say
The public safety director at the New Orleans convention center was arrested Friday after stealing several boxes masks meant for medical workers, according to officials.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.syracuse.com

Upstate NY hospital worker arrested, accused of stealing face masks
It’s unclear if she sold or attempted to sell the protective equipment.
www.syracuse.com
www.syracuse.com

Last edited:

Federalism 101
This form of government was derived as a compromise of power between the states and the federal government. The goal of federalism is to preserve personal liberty by separating the powers of the government so that one government or group may not dominate all powers

I'm quite familiar with the concept of federalism. We are seeing presently that it doesn't work in critical situations. Who gives a shit about federalism when we need to unite in fighting off an invisible foe? The filthy vermin in the White House is and has been derelict in his duties and is grossly incompetent.

This might explain the free lunches we got from a deli last week. When I looked them up, I saw they had excellent ratings and were located on a military base.

We live in the United States of America. We are a Constitutional Republic made up of fifty states, we are not one individual country. Hillsdale College offers a great course online about our Constitution and it is free! Hillsdale College Online Courses

It will teach you what the Federal Government is allowed to do for the individual states. Maybe you should check the Tenth Amendment out first. Here's the text.
The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.
###

So please show us all where all the things you believe are the responsibilities of the Federal Government or the President.
You gave money to the guy that caused financial hardship to your own State, and you didn't get any permanent tax cuts for it? That was really stupid!

Au contraire.

Specifically, how did President Donald Trump cause financial hardship for Florida?

The tax cuts for workers were not permanent because of Democrats. I thought you hated tax cuts.

Federalism 101

I'm quite familiar with the concept of federalism. We are seeing presently that it doesn't work in critical situations. Who gives a shit about federalism when we need to unite in fighting off an invisible foe? The filthy vermin in the White House is and has been derelict in his duties and is grossly incompetent.

You are a WILLING "victim" of the hysteria I keep talking about

Forum List

Back