Trump calls RBG's daughter a liar - TWICE

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

RBG RESPECTED THE CONSTITUTION TO MUCH TO SUGGEST SUCH A VIOLATION OF IT,,,

Unlike McConnell who totally disrespected it.
he disrespected you,, and he followed the constitution,,,

but that is a nice deflection though,,,

Nothing unconstitutional about waiting then, thanks for confirming it.
Hillary and Biden said it’s a Presidential duty to nominate a replacement in an election year.

And? You guys said not...oh wait. That was in 2016. Can't keep track of all your changes.
if you werent such a partisan hack you would see how that comment is ludicrously hypocritical,,,

This might be true it might not it seems odd to me that someone’s final or near final words would be about politics or who replaces them in there job. In any event none of us know though we are entitled to express our opinion on it.

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

Hillary and Biden said it’s a Presidential duty to nominate a replacement in an election year.

And? You guys said not...oh wait. That was in 2016. Can't keep track of all your changes.

Funny thing about Lindsey Graham. He claimed that his change of heart on "never in an election year" both in '16 and '18 were based on Dem mistreatment of Kavanaugh.

#Bullshit. The Kavanaugh hearings were over and done when he made the same promise in 2018. Lindsey's word and many other R's word aren't worth a plug nickel.

Why did he stop at twice? Like most leftists, she's a liar all day everyday. So is is her rotten mommy.

Trump is correct. Ruth Bader Ginsberg took an oath to defend the Constitution which places picking scotus justices that are to be approved by the senate, and he already has 51 yeas pledged. So what's hootin nancy's damn mental problem to redredge another multimillion dollar fake impeachment, already? Is she daft? Im getting sick of the california cabal against this nation. They already ran millions of conservatives out of Nancy's state. But no! Hootin Nancy's got to beat her chest some more and look out below! Ugh.

Do you have any evidence that Ginsburg actually said that just before she died? It really doesn't matter because Supreme Court Justices aren't appointed by their predecessor's dying wish.

Funny thing about Lindsey Graham. He claimed that his change of heart on "never in an election year" both in '16 and '18 were based on Dem mistreatment of Kavanaugh.

#Bullshit. The Kavanaugh hearings were over and done when he made the same promise in 2018. Lindsey's word and many other R's word aren't worth a plug nickel.
As a community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

“my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.”

This should be doubted.

Had Ginsburg actually said that, she would've known that it could very well mean that the seat would remain vacant for at least another four years. Ginsburg would never have supported or suggested such a thing...

Nothing at all but they are going to jam it through.

Why would her "dying wish" matter anyway? Fact, NOBODY knows what went on in that room.

Exactly.

like I said on another thread about RBG several days ago:

Dying wish?

Where in the Constitution is written anything about a dying wish? show me LOL!

Who cares about her dying wish??? My goodness me... the panic on part of the Left is totally palpable now.

by November 3 they will all be inside a lunatic asylum, can you imagine???:

I cant count the number of times the left has called their president a "liar." So, nobody cares about your faux outrage

Forum List

Back