Trump calls RBG's daughter a liar - TWICE

Tramp doesn't give a rip what anybody dying wish is. No one , unless he is inheriting their money, he will sue for that.
NO ONE gives a rip what her dying wish was, except for deranged lunatics trying to use it as an excuse to prevent the President and Senate from carrying out their constitutional duties.

Tramp doesn't give a rip what anybody dying wish is. No one , unless he is inheriting their money, he will sue for that.
According to Michael Douglas his fathers dying dish was that leftists should elect Michael Bloomberg. Why didnt you loons Honor his dying wish?

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

With all the buildup she has had, its a downer that something so trivial as another Saul Alinsky Prog inspired trick would be used on the Prog promoted legendary RBG.

Anyone who’s dying wish is about who fills your job is mentally ill.
If Thomas had died in 2016 saying that, think Obama would not have moved forward?

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that. The Dems and her daughter colluded to come up with that?

Give me a fuckin' break! :confused-84:
If the daughter/family then decide to make these last private moments public then they should be ready for any pushback they get. Why should the President take constant abuse and not give it right back?

How was that "abuse directed at the pResident"
Poor little Donnie Rich - EVERYBODY'S always pickin' on him.
Matter of fact - Everything is ABOUT him too!

5fb1cf2ccf03944e00394cb7603082b2.jpg
Why make it public and of course its a shot at the president.

Why NOT share something personal about her mother's final minutes on Earth?
And NO - It wasn't a shot at Trumpie Rich.

Her breathing slowed, she was probably pretty drugged up. Her breathing became very irregular even stopping at times, she probably would startle herslf back to semi consciousness a time or too. Then she just quit breathing all together and her body went completely limp.

If Thomas had died in 2016 saying that, think Obama would not have moved forward?

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that. The Dems and her daughter colluded to come up with that?

If the daughter/family then decide to make these last private moments public then they should be ready for any pushback they get. Why should the President take constant abuse and not give it right back?

Her breathing slowed, she was probably pretty drugged up. Her breathing became very irregular even stopping at times, she probably would startle herslf back to semi consciousness a time or too. Then she just quit breathing all together and her body went completely limp.

Did that vivid death description of one of the greatest humans this planet has ever known make you hard as a rock? :icon_rolleyes:

Did that vivid death description of one of the greatest humans this planet has ever known make you hard as a rock? :icon_rolleyes:

No, it's how my Mom went.

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

RBG RESPECTED THE CONSTITUTION TO MUCH TO SUGGEST SUCH A VIOLATION OF IT,,,

Unlike McConnell who totally disrespected it.

he disrespected you,, and he followed the constitution,,,

but that is a nice deflection though,,,

No, it's how my Mom went.

Had RBG been your Mom, you'd have turned out to be a better person!

Nope, but hey apparently you're not nearly as "compassionate" or "empathetic" as you pretend to be. It's that she passed but we all do. Again, her "purported" dying wish is immaterial.

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that
It's totally irrelevant. For what it's worth, I believe her. Democrats be like that. But it doesnt matter.

Nothing unconstitutional about waiting then, thanks for confirming it.

as per the 9-10th amendments that burden falls on you,,,

so show me where in the constitution does it say POTUS must wait in an election yr to appoint a new justice???

I'll wait here for your response and proof,,,

so show me where in the constitution does it say POTUS must wait in an election yr to appoint a new justice???

Didn't say he "must". But choosing to do so, which is what this is about - is not unconstitutional. McConnel showed us that, though now he is switching positions.

Remember when you supported the assertion that a lame duck president shouldn't appoint a SCOTUS...something about the "will of the people" and an election?

Didn't say he "must". But choosing to do so, which is what this is about - is not unconstitutional. McConnel showed us that, though now he is switching positions.

Remember when you supported the assertion that a lame duck president shouldn't appoint a SCOTUS...something about the "will of the people" and an election?
because I'm not a kool ade drinking useful idiot like you or mcconnell I dont give a shit what either one of you say,,, just what the constitution says,,,

Hillary and Biden said it’s a Presidential duty to nominate a replacement in an election year.

Hillary and Biden said it’s a Presidential duty to nominate a replacement in an election year.

And? You guys said not...oh wait. That was in 2016. Can't keep track of all your changes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back