Trump calls RBG's daughter a liar - TWICE

Biden will win fewer counties than the Hildabeast did. The illegal popular vote from California will do him no good.

So you believe Mango Menace when he claims if he loses there will be "great fraud"?
That's stupid and dangerous.
But yes - Donald will probably win all the counties with a population less than 10,000 (WTF to COUNTIES have to do with anything?)
Because it shows voter preference across the breadth of the country and not just the illegal sanctuary states run by wackos.

Biden will win fewer counties than the Hildabeast did. The illegal popular vote from California will do him no good.

So you believe Mango Menace when he claims if he loses there will be "great fraud"?
But yes - Donald will probably win all the counties with a population less than 10,000 (WTF to COUNTIES have to do with anything?)
Because it shows voter preference across the breadth of the country and not just the illegal sanctuary states run by wackos.

That's dumb man - REALLY dumb (but not unexpected from you ;-)

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

It is what he does, every time. It is all he has, which isn't much.
He has a second term coming doofus
He'll get what's coming, but doubt it is what you think. :dance:

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

Anyone who’s dying wish is about who fills your job is mentally ill.
If Thomas had died in 2016 saying that, think Obama would not have moved forward?

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that. The Dems and her daughter colluded to come up with that?

Give me a fuckin' break! :confused-84:
Thanks, Mr Factoid.
Clarence is a Supreme Court Justice serving today

My error - was thinking of Antonin. But if Clarence feels like retiring or dropping shortly after Uncle Joe takes the oath, that'd be okay too.
Irrelevant. Dying wishes hold no weight. As Biden, Hillary and Obama have said, it is a Presidents duty to nominate a replacement. And has occurred 29 times in election years, 29 nominations have been made.

f it was her wish, why did she not say something sooner?
Seems she could have had a prepared statement released each time she went into the hospital. Remember the GOP is not the "Make a Wish" Organization

A second term is what he will get. And lots of whiny America haters when he does.

Its how the president gets elected.

Its how the president gets elected.
Dumb is trotting out Sleepy Joe as your candidate from all those in the clown car.

Here is the only documented evidence we have on Ginsberg's thoughts on confirming a Supreme Court Justice during and election year.

So you believe Mango Menace when he claims if he loses there will be "great fraud"? That's stupid and dangerous.
Yes, imagine that Turdhat-- -- stupid and dangerous for Trump to worry about election fraud-- -- after the democrats have spent YEARS and millions of dollars futilely and hopelesskly claiming fraud, tampering, Russians, along with 10,000 other stupid and dangerous baseless allegations against Trump! Now TRUMP is being stupid and dangerous!

Even as the Democrats now speak of "going to war" and making Cuba, Honduras, PR, DC, and Nantucket states and making the SCOTUS 13 seats plus doing away with half the Constitution in retaliation for Trump saying the WORST OF ALL POSSIBLE THINGS! --- AGREEING WITH THEM on his duty to follow the Constitution and fill SC seats in a timely fashion! :omg:

In other words, win all the places not subject to massive investment in democrat media propaganda where people still think for themselves? News flash for ya Buttercup---- the popular vote wins voting districts which tally up to state elections, that is what counties have to do with anything. Then states merit EC votes according to their weighting, which add up and whomever gets 270 first----

WINS.

So you believe Mango Menace when he claims if he loses there will be "great fraud"? That's stupid and dangerous.
Yes, imagine that Turdhat-- -- stupid and dangerous for Trump to worry about election fraud-- -- after the democrats have spent YEARS and millions of dollars futilely and hopelesskly claiming fraud, tampering, Russians, along with 10,000 other stupid and dangerous baseless allegations against Trump! Now TRUMP is being stupid and dangerous!

Even as the Democrats now speak of "going to war" and making Cuba, Honduras, PR, DC, and Nantucket states and making the SCOTUS 13 seats plus doing away with half the Constitution in retaliation for Trump saying the WORST OF ALL POSSIBLE THINGS! --- AGREEING WITH THEM on his duty to follow the Constitution and fill SC seats in a timely fashion! :omg:

In other words, win all the places not subject to massive investment in democrat media propaganda where people still think for themselves? News flash for ya Buttercup---- the popular vote wins voting districts while tally up to state elections, that is what counties have to do with anything. Then states merit EC votes according to their weighting, which add up and whomever gets 270 first----

WINS.
Waaay too much info for a brainless skull to process......

No one cares what her “dying wish” was, even if it happened. We are a nation of laws, we don’t just throw out the constitution for someone’s “dying wish”.

Her granddaughter should had told her this is a constitutional republic, not the Make a Wish Foundation.

The biggest most disgusting president ever is tramp. He is a pathological liar.

You libbers lie more about the President lying than any lies he has told. Just keep parroting the wacko talking points.

Prove him wrong. Where is the audio tape, or video?

Tramp doesn't give a rip what anybody dying wish is. No one , unless he is inheriting their money, he will sue for that.

Ok if she DIDN'T lie, prove that RBG talked about her job as her dying wish.

Sounds like a bunch of shit to me. This is RBG, someone who was supposed to be a pioneer for womens rights, only the 2nd woman to serve on the SCOTUS, and only ONE person was in the room when she was dying? Why did she wait until she was dying to even mention it? She knew she was dying, why not say it where others could hear?

Forum List

Back