Trump calls RBG's daughter a liar - TWICE

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

RBG RESPECTED THE CONSTITUTION TO MUCH TO SUGGEST SUCH A VIOLATION OF IT,,,

It wouldn't be a violation but you know that.
THATS NOT WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS,,

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it says.

Goes after the family now while the body is still warm? What an asshole - Classy Donald ... Real classy! :icon_rolleyes:

President Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that her vacancy on the Supreme Court be filled by the winner of November's presidential election, accusing Democratic leaders without evidence of fabricating the statement Ginsburg’s granddaughter provided to POLITICO.​
Clara Spera, Ginsburg's granddaughter and a fellow at the American Civil Liberties Union, told POLITICO that shortly before her death Friday evening, the justice declared that “my most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” But Trump suggested on Monday that Ginsburg's wish may have been the creation of congressional Democrats, an allegation for which he offered no justification or proof.​
“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” referring to the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate minority leader and the House speaker, respectively.​
“I would be more inclined to the second, OK, you know, that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff,” he said, adding later: “I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.”​
Asked later why he believed the words attributed to Ginsburg might not have actually come from the justice, Trump told reporters her stated position “was just too convenient.“​
“It sounds to me like it would be somebody else. I don't believe — it could be, it could be, and it might not be, too,“ he said without elaborating.​

That was the morphine talking.

She made it political by releasing the statement regarding a political wish. Sorry but once she said it, she opened herself up to criticism.

RBG RESPECTED THE CONSTITUTION TO MUCH TO SUGGEST SUCH A VIOLATION OF IT,,,

It wouldn't be a violation but you know that.
THATS NOT WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS,,

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it says.

Doubtful that one ever picked up a Bible either. ;)

Anyone who’s dying wish is about who fills your job is mentally ill.
If Thomas had died in 2016 saying that, think Obama would not have moved forward?

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that. The Dems and her daughter colluded to come up with that?

Give me a fuckin' break! :confused-84:

Actually it was Scalia and the post you responded to was about a hypothetical Thomas death, but who needs to actually read the post you are responding to?

It is what he does, every time. It is all he has, which isn't much.

If Thomas had died in 2016 saying that, think Obama would not have moved forward?

Clarence died suddenly and unexpectedly. RBG knew her time was up. It would be totally in character for her to have said something like that. The Dems and her daughter colluded to come up with that?

If the daughter/family then decide to make these last private moments public then they should be ready for any pushback they get. Why should the President take constant abuse and not give it right back?

How was that "abuse directed at the pResident"
Poor little Donnie Rich - EVERYBODY'S always pickin' on him.
Matter of fact - Everything is ABOUT him too!

5fb1cf2ccf03944e00394cb7603082b2.jpg
Why make it public and of course its a shot at the president.

He has a second term coming doofus

Me thinks someone is. . . .

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif

Triggered.
the so called doctor gets triggered every time he hears trump name or sees the guy....

If the daughter/family then decide to make these last private moments public then they should be ready for any pushback they get. Why should the President take constant abuse and not give it right back?

Why NOT share something personal about her mother's final minutes on Earth?
And NO - It wasn't a shot at Trumpie Rich.

Highly unlikely, but feel free to dream! :)

Sure it was.....and the repercussion is well deserved.

just about every time you post something its a shot at trump.....

Highly unlikely, but feel free to dream! :)
Biden will win fewer counties than the Hildabeast did. The illegal popular vote from California will do him no good.

RBG body still warm? That body hasn't been warm in years! But Oh, I see, Dump-- -- questioning a statement made by Ruth's political family are inherently racist and verboten, like it was to ask anything of Obama's.

So we're REALLY supposed to believe that the DYING WISH of a Justice as life passed from her body was to think of the political fallout of her death and the ramifications of her position being filled for the Democratic Party?

THIS IS WHO YOU PARADE AS THIS GREAT NON-PARTISAN IMPARTIAL SCHOLAR OF TRUTH, LAW AND JUSTICE????

Fact of the matter is that Ruth's last wish if there ever was one matters about as much as Hillary's collective 50-state tally of popular votes.

It matters for NOTHING.

Thanks, Mr Factoid.
Clarence is a Supreme Court Justice serving today

Rubbish, Trump stated that he didn't know what Ginsberg wished or not. You again are being overly sensitive. I can't imagine being on my death bed and then think about work.

Thanks, Mr Factoid.
Clarence is a Supreme Court Justice serving today

My error - was thinking of Antonin. But if Clarence feels like retiring or dropping shortly after Uncle Joe takes the oath, that'd be okay too.

Most people who are on their deathbed due to cancer are unconscious and slowly being euthanized with increasing doses of morphine. So I doubt that's how it went down. But as to whether Ginsburg who crossed the line many times for criticising the president in public and even apologized for it, wanted a Democrat president to appoint her replacement, I say...WELL DUH! Why is that even a news break?

Biden will win fewer counties than the Hildabeast did. The illegal popular vote from California will do him no good.

So you believe Mango Menace when he claims if he loses there will be "great fraud"?
That's stupid and dangerous.
But yes - Donald will probably win all the counties with a population less than 10,000 (WTF to COUNTIES have to do with anything?)

Forum List

Back