trump calls into Pennsylvania meeting with more BS

Is trump losing his mind? He is certainly acting like it....
I was listening. Standard Trump: Rumors, accusations, comical hyperbole, "nobody's ever seen this", "we won", etc. etc.

Then the sycophants all cheered as if they heard the greatest thing in the history of historical histories.

Gawd, I can't wait to get past this.

I was listening. Standard Trump: Rumors, accusations, comical hyperbole, "nobody's ever seen this", "we won", etc. etc.

Then the sycophants all cheered as if they heard the greatest thing in the history of historical histories.

Normal will never be, again.
Dig it!

No one wants to tell the King that he is naked.....FUNNY

He can't stop humiliating himself. Enjoy him while you can. We will never have a Presidential fool like this again.

Yeah....he is intent on losing over and over and over.....The Fool in Chief....

Best President EVER.

1606344048583.png

The night trump was elected, I said then that we were all going to be pleasantly surprised. Well, we were surprised....but not with any degree of pleasure. trump will go down in history as the worst president in modern time...if not for all times. His failures culminated with the lie that killed tens of thousands. if not more, people. Americans expect their Commander in Chief to be honest with them, especially when faced with a brutal crisis. Finally, one of the many lies of trump caught up with him; when he failed to be honest with the citizenry about COVID-19. He lied, primarily for his own political favor. He felt he could either lie or wish away the worst health crisis in over 100 years. He failed America.

It was only hours after I made that erroneous prediction concerning the competence and capability of our new leader, that he ran his press secretary onto the stage behind the podium, and had him lie about his Inaugural crowd size. I knew then that we were in for a presidency that would challenge the foundation of facts and truth. Since that unnecessary lie, he has committed over 25,000 lies, fabrication, or distortions. Did he really think Americans would overlook his lies? While Richard M Nixon may have been a "crook" of monumental proportions...he has found a worthy challenger in Donald J trump, the Champion Liar of Presidents.

At least Trump is consistent at being corrupt, dishonest, and a liar.
How the fuck do you blindly call out corruption when it's election officials who halted the results? Count every legal vote.

The night trump was elected, I said then that we were all going to be pleasantly surprised. Well, we were surprised....but not with any degree of pleasure. trump will go down in history as the worst president in modern time...if not for all times. His failures culminated with the lie that killed tens of thousands. if not more, people. Americans expect their Commander in Chief to be honest with them, especially when faced with a brutal crisis. Finally, one of the many lies of trump caught up with him; when he failed to be honest with the citizenry about COVID-19. He lied, primarily for his own political favor. He felt he could either lie or wish away the worst health crisis in over 100 years. He failed America.

It was only hours after I made that erroneous prediction concerning the competence and capability of our new leader, that he ran his press secretary onto the stage behind the podium, and had him lie about his Inaugural crowd size. I knew then that we were in for a presidency that would challenge the foundation of facts and truth. Since that unnecessary lie, he has committed over 25,000 lies, fabrication, or distortions. Did he really think Americans would overlook his lies? While Richard M Nixon may have been a "crook" of monumental proportions...he has found a worthy challenger in Donald J trump, the Champion Liar of Presidents.

Derp..... Enjoy your FraudInChief.

Best President EVER.

1606353081942.png

At least Trump is consistent at being corrupt, dishonest, and a liar.
How the fuck do you blindly call out corruption when it's election officials who halted the results? Count every legal vote.

No....a Repub Commonwealth judge called the hearing. He will lose quickly.

Forum List

Back