Trump calls governors PooC's

[/QUOTE]

I saw the dude on TV the other day, I really couldn't take it so changed the channel. They plucked him off a dandelion patch, he acts like he could blow away.
[/QUOTE]

He feeeeeeellllllsssssi like he's doing a good job. That's good enough for leftists.

We like Trump cuz he's blunt and rejects losing:

Trump doesn't reject losing. He does it so often. He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. He lost the Budget Battle to Nancy Pelosi. He lost the negotiations with North Korea. Kim got Nukes, and Donnie got a box of bones. He's lost all of the trade wars. Canada won the NAFTA2.0 negotiations.

He hasn't built a wall, or repealled Obamacare. All he's done is cut taxes, start trade wars, kill 100,000 Americans, destroy the family farm, crater the economy, and start a race war. And close the world's borders to Americans.

So much winning.

You live in a country that has zero accomplishments. Nobody cares what you think.

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
1591060083713.png

Bunker Boy needs to shut his orange, morbidly obese trap.
Bunker boy has kicked liberal ass every time you pussies has gone after him.

No. You have that wrong. Bunker Boy is a pussy.
So the guy that has defeated you anyway you have come after him. You call him a pussy? I'd hate to see what you are.

Bunker boy has kicked liberal ass every time you pussies has gone after him.

No. You have that wrong. Bunker Boy is a pussy.
So the guy that has defeated you anyway you have come after him. You call him a pussy? I'd hate to see what you are.

A non-pussy.

“I heard what the president said today about dominating and fighting. I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I’m not. At so many times during these last several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it simply was nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness, and self-interest." - Republican Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts.
Fuck Charlie Baker.

Hail Charlie Baker. One Republican who can tell the truth. He has it exactly right. Americans are seeing Trump cracking up before their very eyes.

How is it that he can call others weak while he is hiding in the basement with the lights off?

Trump is just ticked that China is now trolling him and there is nothing he can do about it.
So you support Communist China. Meh.

I understand about "What goes around, comes around". Trump will never learn.
What is President Trump supposed to be learning?

When you are a dick to others it comes back to bite you.
Oh, poor baby. Did someone hurt your sensitive wittle feewings?

I'm not the one hiding in the basement.
That's probably where you live, mommy's basement.

“I heard what the president said today about dominating and fighting. I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I’m not. At so many times during these last several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it simply was nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness, and self-interest." - Republican Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts.
Fuck Charlie Baker.

Hail Charlie Baker. One Republican who can tell the truth. He has it exactly right. Americans are seeing Trump cracking up before their very eyes.
Be sure and vote. Biden really needs it.

Wow! One post with two lies and and and insult! Great job, dumbass!

does he make you mad?.....good.....

No. Why?
Well Trump is not orange and he is not in a bunker like Joe the finger and he is not morbidly obese....so I assumed he makes you mad.....

He orange. He hid in bunker. He not in bunker currently. He fat. And stupid. Kinda like the Hershey squirts that support him.
No, he did not "hide" in a bunker. I'll bet you are overweight too, because you have never left Mom's basement. Because you never see the sun you are also pasty white!

Wow! One post with two lies and and and insult! Great job, dumbass!
One lie less than normal though

No. Why?
Well Trump is not orange and he is not in a bunker like Joe the finger and he is not morbidly obese....so I assumed he makes you mad.....

He orange. He hid in bunker. He not in bunker currently. He fat. And stupid. Kinda like the Hershey squirts that support him.
No, he did not "hide" in a bunker. I'll bet you are overweight too, because you have never left Mom's basement. Because you never see the sun you are also pasty white!
The man is 400 lbs because he’s so stressed about white injustice and can’t sleep so has to eat a bag of Doritos and gallon of Bryers in order to get to sleep. He does not go out because he can’t make it up the basement stairwell. He used to be 175lbs two years ago before becoming Woke.

No. Why?

:auiqs.jpg: You can imagine who I am all day long, because you aren't disagreeing with me. You're disagreeing with an imagined regressive left wing political extremist activist boogeyman. That is the absolute maximum amount of critical thought you possess. It's about enough to fit the area of a thimble.

Its amazing to watch the swamp...Trump is too liberal for the perpetual war neo cons like Mattis....but too conservative for the open borders one world government liberals.....guess that makes him perfect for the working class American tax payer....

No. Why?

The man is 400 lbs because he’s so stressed about white injustice and can’t sleep so has to eat a bag of Doritos and gallon of Bryers in order to get to sleep. He does not go out because he can’t make it up the basement stairwell. He used to be 175lbs two years ago before becoming Woke.

:auiqs.jpg: You wingers crack me up. The me you are imagining sure does sound like a fat ass. I'd tell my imaginary self to take better care of himself, but I can't speak to him because, well, he's imaginary.

I should need to have a heart-to-heart conversation with that fake me and tell him to eat better and exercise, because he's not getting any younger. None of my properties have a basement, so I guess I need to build one now, just to keep the low info. Cult45 cockroaches entertained.

So much work just to build your fantasy narrative. Exhausting.

No. Why?

:auiqs.jpg: You can imagine who I am all day long, because you aren't disagreeing with me. You're disagreeing with an imagined regressive left wing political extremist activist boogeyman. That is the absolute maximum amount of critical thought you possess. It's about enough to fit the area of a thimble.

Thimbles do not have area. They have volume, dumbass! At what age were you hurled out the school door for being too stupid to educate?

Forum List

Back