Trump calls governors PooC's

How is it that he can call others weak while he is hiding in the basement with the lights off?

Trump is just ticked that China is now trolling him and there is nothing he can do about it.

“I heard what the president said today about dominating and fighting. I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I’m not. At so many times during these last several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it simply was nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness, and self-interest." - Republican Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts.

“I heard what the president said today about dominating and fighting. I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I’m not. At so many times during these last several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it simply was nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness, and self-interest." - Republican Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts.
Fuck Charlie Baker.

How is it that he can call others weak while he is hiding in the basement with the lights off?

Trump is just ticked that China is now trolling him and there is nothing he can do about it.
So you support Communist China. Meh.

Just give in to violence and looting perpetrated upon you
If you are white, you deserve it!
Talking about or actually protecting yourself from it is racist.

I understand about "What goes around, comes around". Trump will never learn.
What is President Trump supposed to be learning?

When you are a dick to others it comes back to bite you.

We like Trump cuz he's blunt and rejects losing:

Bunker Boy needs to shut his orange, morbidly obese trap.
Bunker boy has kicked liberal ass every time you pussies has gone after him.

Bunker Boy needs to shut his orange, morbidly obese trap.
Bunker boy has kicked liberal ass every time you pussies has gone after him.

No. You have that wrong. Bunker Boy is a pussy.

Just give in to violence and looting perpetrated upon you
If you are white, you deserve it!
Talking about or actually protecting yourself from it is racist.

Cult45 logic, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Take a bow, shit heel. 'Cause that shit was cancerous. :auiqs.jpg:

It's easy to call governors weak when you're hunkered down in your Hitler like bunker under the white house. What a stand up guy! I hope he bumps his head when he stands up.

Oh, poor baby. Did someone hurt your sensitive wittle feewings?

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
To you Lenin was weak. That is why you loved Stalin. No matter what Trump does he will be roasted by the media and entertainers.

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
To you Lenin was weak. That is why you loved Stalin. No matter what Trump does he will be roasted by the media and entertainers.
Drumpf deserves to be roasted. He is a fat incompetent fuckup and a self aggrandizing carnival barker.

Oh, poor baby. Did someone hurt your sensitive wittle feewings?

I'm not the one hiding in the basement.

Trump shows he is crazy. He is a fascist thug and nothing more. He is going down and knows it.

Trump shows he is crazy. He is a fascist thug and nothing more. He is going down and knows it.

How many times have we heard this stuff. The walls are closing in and so many others. Yet, somehow Joe Biden is the guy you are going with now? When does Hillary emerge?

EZd3_RVXsAApiro

Forum List

Back