Trump calls governors PooC's

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
You don't know what the word "everyone" means.
It means all the people that are not brain dead Drumpfbots.
So you didn't really mean everyone. I see. What else do you not really mean when you post here?
No i mean everyone. I dont consider Drumpfbots as a someone. They are part of a collective that makes up a singular stupidity. You cant be a someone if you cant think for yourself.

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
Not even you could have walked away from the Minneapolis Mayor's pressers not thinking the dude is a totally feckless pussy.
From the video I have no problem with what he said. Sounds more like youre the pussy. Did he scare you by acknowledging Black people?
Of course you have no problem with what he said....You're a career sniveling victim, who loves walking all over spinless candy asses like Frey.
Is this true, Assfaceias? Are you a "career sniveling victim"?
Maybe....on another planet.....in an alternate universe....in someones wet dream.
So it is true. Thank you.
Maybe....on another planet.....in an alternate universe....in someones wet dream. Youre welcome.

We like Trump cuz he's blunt and rejects losing:

Bunker Boy needs to shut his orange, morbidly obese trap.

So you didn't really mean everyone. I see. What else do you not really mean when you post here?
No i mean everyone. I dont consider Drumpfbots as a someone. They are part of a collective that makes up a singular stupidity. You cant be a someone if you cant think for yourself.
LOL - so now you create your own definitions. The fantasy world you live in is indeed fabulous.

Get ready for another huge surge in gun sales....when the blue state governors won't allow the cops to protect life and property its going to be up to you to protect yourself.....they are breaking the deal....the deal that says you don't take up arms.....leave that to us....well they have failed....

LOL - so now you create your own definitions. The fantasy world you live in is indeed fabulous.
Of course I create my own definitions. You must have never checked out my signature. Your white boy definitions dont apply to me.

does he make you mad?.....good.....

No. Why?

Of course I create my own definitions. You must have never checked out my signature. Your white boy definitions dont apply to me.
Sure they do. You're a dumbass. There. Need a translation?

No. Why?
Well Trump is not orange and he is not in a bunker like Joe the finger and he is not morbidly obese....so I assumed he makes you mad.....

Not even you could have walked away from the Minneapolis Mayor's pressers not thinking the dude is a totally feckless pussy.
From the video I have no problem with what he said. Sounds more like youre the pussy. Did he scare you by acknowledging Black people?
Of course you have no problem with what he said....You're a career sniveling victim, who loves walking all over spinless candy asses like Frey.
Now you getting all mad cause I think youre a pussy.
Not mad at all....I merely pointed out that you'd recognize a pussy when you saw him, and would subsequently support his gutlessness because that's how career victim bitches like you roll.

Now you getting all mad cause I think youre a pussy.
Not mad at all....I merely pointed out that you'd recognize a pussy when you saw him, and would subsequently support his gutlessness because that's how career victim bitches like you roll.
Assfaceias, is that true as well? You're a "victim bitch"? Do those words mean something else to you in your vocabulary?

No. Why?
Well Trump is not orange and he is not in a bunker like Joe the finger and he is not morbidly obese....so I assumed he makes you mad.....

He orange. He hid in bunker. He not in bunker currently. He fat. And stupid. Kinda like the Hershey squirts that support him.

No. Why?

He orange. He hid in bunker. He not in bunker currently. He fat. And stupid. Kinda like the Hershey squirts that support him.
You dumb.....

Get ready for another huge surge in gun sales....when the blue state governors won't allow the cops to protect life and property its going to be up to you to protect yourself.....they are breaking the deal....the deal that says you don't take up arms.....leave that to us....well they have failed....
Yep. The gun argument has pretty much been put to rest over the last several days. People watch the governors let the citizens be brutalized by lawless douchebags and then act like they should just sit back and take it.

Then the lefties ( activists and media) are shocked and appalled when both the mob and police turn on them (apparently comes from the mentality that they deserve special treatment because of woke points).

This Is what it looks like when you let spineless SJW’s run things.

Last edited:

No. Why?

You dumb.....

Sick burn, bro. :finger3:

Trump doesn't reject losing. He does it so often. He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. He lost the Budget Battle to Nancy Pelosi. He lost the negotiations with North Korea. Kim got Nukes, and Donnie got a box of bones. He's lost all of the trade wars. Canada won the NAFTA2.0 negotiations.

He hasn't built a wall, or repealled Obamacare. All he's done is cut taxes, start trade wars, kill 100,000 Americans, destroy the family farm, crater the economy, and start a race war. And close the world's borders to Americans.

So much winning.

RenderedI1.jpg
RenderedI1.jpg

How do you like it?

Forum List

Back