Trump calls governors PooC's

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
And the idiot governors he was talking to want to take your guns away. Ya, right, won't do shit to stop rioting and want you to be defenseless in the shitholes they created.

Come get em, and bring ANTIFA with you so it's easier than chasing them down.

We like Trump cuz he's blunt and rejects losing:

Here's the aforementioned gutless pussy Mayor of Minneapolis....This is what you get when your vote is guided by virtue signaling and the checking off of political identity boxes.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

I saw the dude on TV the other day, I really couldn't take it so changed the channel. They plucked him off a dandelion patch, he acts like he could blow away.

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
Not even you could have walked away from the Minneapolis Mayor's pressers not thinking the dude is a totally feckless pussy.
From the video I have no problem with what he said. Sounds more like youre the pussy. Did he scare you by acknowledging Black people?

I bet that went over well. I just one more reason everyone thinks Drumpf is a weak leader and incompetent fuckup.
Not even you could have walked away from the Minneapolis Mayor's pressers not thinking the dude is a totally feckless pussy.
From the video I have no problem with what he said. Sounds more like youre the pussy. Did he scare you by acknowledging Black people?
Of course you have no problem with what he said....You're a career sniveling victim, who loves walking all over spinless candy asses like Frey.

Of course you have no problem with what he said....You're a career sniveling victim, who loves walking all over spinless candy asses like Frey.
Is this true, Assfaceias? Are you a "career sniveling victim"?

Now you getting all mad cause I think youre a pussy.

Maybe....on another planet.....in an alternate universe....in someones wet dream.

Maybe....on another planet.....in an alternate universe....in someones wet dream.
So it is true. Thank you.

Forum List

Back