Trump calls for immediate release of Warrant

did i say they did? of course he made this Stalinist attack publicā€¦democracy dies in darkness

there was a criminal investigationā€¦but like most things the demafasict do it was a shame. Obama directly interfered to protect clintonā€¦.they stalinist think they are above the law
And now youā€™re just making shit up.

The investigation was completely reviewed after it was completed. There was no interference from Obama. The DoJ made their decision independently. They explained their rational completely and no one has been able to challenge it.

It would have been easy for Trumpā€™s appointed prosecutors to indict her, but they didnā€™t because they made the right decision.

And now youā€™re just making shit up.

The investigation was completely reviewed after it was completed. There was no interference from Obama. The DoJ made their decision independently. They explained their rational completely and no one has been able to challenge it.

It would have been easy for Trumpā€™s appointed prosecutors to indict her, but they didnā€™t because they made the right decision.
haha of course there was! he literally gave an interview and said she was innocent in the middle of the ā€œinvestigation.ā€

yes it would of been easy to get an indictmentā€¦comey did a great job laying out indictment. trump was kind enough not to prosecute, largely because he didnā€™t want to prosecute political rivals ā€¦thatā€™s what stalinist do.

haha of course there was! he literally gave an interview and said she was innocent in the middle of the ā€œinvestigation.ā€

yes it would of been easy to get an indictmentā€¦comey did a great job laying out indictment. trump was kind enough not to prosecute, largely because he didnā€™t want to prosecute political rivals ā€¦thatā€™s what stalinist do.
Trump had no problem sending Ukraine after Biden, but I digress.

Youā€™re claiming that Trump is the reason that politicians are above the law. I thought he was pro-law and order. Now you say heā€™s not. Your anger about her lack of prosecution is just as much with Comey as it is with Trump.

In reality (the place where the rest of us live), Trumpā€™s appointed prosecutors could have easily prosecuted her without asking Trump. No reasonable prosecutor would have for exactly the reasons that Comey outlined. He was right.

Trump had no problem sending Ukraine after Biden, but I digress.

Youā€™re claiming that Trump is the reason that politicians are above the law. I thought he was pro-law and order. Now you say heā€™s not. Your anger about her lack of prosecution is just as much with Comey as it is with Trump.

In reality (the place where the rest of us live), Trumpā€™s appointed prosecutors could have easily prosecuted her without asking Trump. No reasonable prosecutor would have for exactly the reasons that Comey outlined. He was right.
i have no idea what you are rambling on about in this post.

Sending Ukraine after Xiden? Ukraine has issues with Xiden dating back to when he backmailed then to get a prosecutor firedā€¦

I never claimed Trump was above the law, ans he certainly isnā€™t the reason demafasict believe they are

Yes any reasonable prosecutor could easily prosecute herā€¦i agree. But trump didnā€™t want toā€¦so his DOJ didnā€™t. It should of been prosecuted by the obama regime but they protected herā€¦trump just wanted the long national nightmare overā€¦frankly that was the biggest mistake of his admin.

The warrant really isn't going to provide much information so............

What is needed is the argument to get the warrant and that isn't going to be released so both sides are once again playing the people.
Disagree.

The warrant will demonstrate the search was perfectly lawful and Constitutional ā€“ neither ā€˜partisanā€™ nor a ā€˜witch hunt.ā€™

The warrant will demonstrate the search was perfectly appropriate and necessary given the serious nature of the documents.

And the warrant will demonstrate the search was in no manner an ā€˜abuse of power.ā€™

Disagree.

The warrant will demonstrate the search was perfectly lawful and Constitutional ā€“ neither ā€˜partisanā€™ nor a ā€˜witch hunt.ā€™

Everyone despite what they say know it was legal.

The warrant will demonstrate the search was perfectly appropriate and necessary given the serious nature of the documents.

And the warrant will demonstrate the search was in no manner an ā€˜abuse of power.ā€™

The warrant will note what they were after, not that they found them.

Didn't say anything about any mole, Butch....Fact remains that someone had to swear out an affidavit in order to fulfill the probable cause requirement.

When is that going to be released?
If you folks believe all of the judges, all of the FBI, everyone is corrupt -- why woud they have to have an affidavit at all??

Yall already said they planted evidence on Trump...so why believe they had some sworn affidavit?

Everyone despite what they say know it was legal.

The warrant will note what they were after, not that they found them.
Do you have this attitude towards all FBI search warrants or just ones against Trump??

What scenario would be easier for the FBI to frame, plant evidence, etc -- one in which they do it against a random person with no power -- or against the former president of the US?

Do you have this attitude towards all FBI search warrants or just ones against Trump??

What scenario would be easier for the FBI to frame, plant evidence, etc -- one in which they do it against a random person with no power -- or against the former president of the US?

I said nothing concerning the planting of evidence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back