Trump calls for death penalty for drug dealers

More people die each year from the effects of legal drugs Americans use for recreational purposes.

Like the Dirty Don, the WOD is a looser (except for the gobs of mob money thrown in.), a failed multi decade bipartisan policy, and a tragedy for American Citizens.

People only die because of the War on Drugs.
If all drugs were legalized, than no one would die.
Just like Prohibition greatly increased the deaths.
Sometimes you make a series of good points and I think you've turned a corner, but then you always end up capping it off with something batshit crazy like this. I really want to believe this was intended as humor of some sort, but I know better by now. I'm not even going to bother wasting time pointing out all the problems with your conclusion. I'm no fan of big government, I'm just laughing at the notion that nobody would die from hard drugs if they were all legal and readily accessible. Anyone who believes that simply has no practical understanding of human psychology and behavior. People died from drug overdoses and accidents related to intoxication before drug laws existed, long before things as potent as fentanyl were ever dreamed of. People die from accidents related to alcohol (a legal drug) every single day. That was more than I intended to say, but I digress.

Sometimes you make a series of good points and I think you've turned a corner, but then you always end up capping it off with something batshit crazy like this. I really want to believe this was intended as humor of some sort, but I know better by now. I'm not even going to bother wasting time pointing out all the problems with your conclusion. I'm no fan of big government, I'm just laughing at the notion that nobody would die from hard drugs if they were all legal and readily accessible. Anyone who believes that simply has no practical understanding of human psychology and behavior. People died from drug overdoses and accidents related to intoxication before drug laws existed, long before things as potent as fentanyl were ever dreamed of. People die from accidents related to alcohol (a legal drug) every single day. That was more than I intended to say, but I digress.
That's funny. Nobody dies or goes blind from contaminated bootleg liquor anymore. But to be sure alcohol still kills many people. Not as much as tobacco, but far less than pot. Health problems associate with chronic use will still persist.

Forum List

Back