Trump calls for cease-fire in northern Syria and imposes sanctions on Turkey

Americans like Trump's "hutzpah!"

nothing else matters. not this, not anything!

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?
True so far but "old" news.
However, I think the result might be stabilization in Syria, when the whole country comes under control of the government.

does this man understand what he is doing ? its just mess , pure mess or this what putin is telling him to do ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0e3_story.html
related Trump: Let Napoleon Bonaparte rescue Kurds
It probably would be a good idea if you knew what was going on before you started criticizing the president, Mkay?

Trump has been negotiating with Turkey for quite some time to keep them from starting this offensive.
The media, the lying fucks that they are, decided to use this as an opportunity to undermine the administration and knows that ignorant fucks would latch onto this. This includes NeverTrumper Republicans looking for an excuse to talk bad about him.

Trump announced pulling his troops out of danger....yet the Deep State swamp-creatures immediately seized on it as an opportunity to undermine the country. Is there any wonder why Erdogan feels emboldened to attack us? And in the middle of all of this happy horseshit...Nancy Pelosi decides to condemn the President instead of the cocksucker that's stabbing us in the back, Erdogan. Do we need any more proof that Nancy Pelosi is trying to kill our troops overseas?

Any news?
-

what do you think?
What sanctions did he impose? I haven't heard any details. And what about the nukes America has installed in Turkey? Are our troops there safe?

I fear Trump has no idea how ridiculous he looks as he blabbers about how he is trying to curb a deadly event he is solely responsible for. And I can't help remembering how the 'war to end wars' got started. Some nut shot an Archduke and his wife in some country somewhere in eastern Europe (I think) and events just dominoed into a vast world-wide disaster. What have we set in motion in Syria? Now the Syrian army, backed by Russia is enroute to stop the Turks, and rumors say this somehow emboldens and aids the Iranians. And China and Russia are cuddling together these days too just as we are no longer the world's movers and shakers that we once were due to broken promises and agreements and whinings about who is behind on their bills by the world's biggest stiffer.

_109231859_iraq_syria_control_14oct_safe_zone_640-nc.png

Turks (putin) tries to cut Western Kurdistan on the half ...

Any news?
-

what do you think?
What sanctions did he impose? I haven't heard any details. And what about the nukes America has installed in Turkey? Are our troops there safe?

I fear Trump has no idea how ridiculous he looks as he blabbers about how he is trying to curb a deadly event he is solely responsible for. And I can't help remembering how the 'war to end wars' got started. Some nut shot an Archduke and his wife in some country somewhere in eastern Europe (I think) and events just dominoed into a vast world-wide disaster. What have we set in motion in Syria? Now the Syrian army, backed by Russia is enroute to stop the Turks, and rumors say this somehow emboldens and aids the Iranians. And China and Russia are cuddling together these days too just as we are no longer the world's movers and shakers that we once were due to broken promises and agreements and whinings about who is behind on their bills by the world's biggest stiffer.
its more like a joke, reminds Crimean "sanction" on putler
"The US has imposed sanctions on Turkish ministries and senior government officials"

Nutcase OP posts a WaPo Fake News link. :p As far as Kurds, they can go back to Iran, Iraq and Turkey which is where they came from.

Any news?
-

what do you think?
Trump thought Erdogan would hit only military targets? Really? Now with all the Republicans screaming that Trump was wrong, he's got to do something to look outraged. But it's pretty crazy foreign policy, seems to me.
I'm glad we're out of it, but we could have left more gracefully, I think.

Any news?
-

what do you think?

Again....know what you're talking about before you make a fool of yourself.

Any news?
-

what do you think?
Trump thought Erdogan would hit only military targets? Really? Now with all the Republicans screaming that Trump was wrong, he's got to do something to look outraged. But it's pretty crazy foreign policy, seems to me.
I'm glad we're out of it, but we could have left more gracefully, I think.
Yeah....war sucks.

But then again....everything you folks buy into is predictably sucky.

Maybe Trump should have had Stephen Spielberg film a documentary about how our troops left with honor and grace.

Forum List

Back