Trump Calls for Biden to Take a Drug Test

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.
I'd have turned around and carved him up. Then...she would have owned him.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.
I'd have turned around and carved him up. Then...she would have owned him.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Uh..nope. It's on vid. WTF?? Turn around and he's a little bitch stumbling back. LOL.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Think this will ever happen?

Not me.

I still do not believe there is going to be a debate.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

Trump doesn't debate anyway he demeans, calls his opponents childish name's and generally acts an ass.

Paint a better picture if you want a better caption is the only advice that I can give there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

the orange clown didn't even debate, and enver did...all he does is call people names, deflect, bullies and more insults.

FB_IMG_1601275601248.jpg

He shouldn't asked Biden to take a drug test. But he should ask him to take a DNA test to see if his DNA in his blood matches up with any recent missing children around the world.

Black lives do matters.

hulk 6.jpg

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

The only way Trump would refuse debating him is to allow Joe to save face, if he has any left. Who wants to debate a drugged up poor ole sap of a retard. Just not nice to make fun of retards folks, you know that. Even though we do that to the libbies here everyday.

I predict that Biden makes mincemeat out of Trump 30 minutes into Tuesday's debate. It will be Trump that will refuse to debate. :)
You do realize your post comment qualifies you for a drug test now too right?
4gmrwu.jpg

I better go down to the blood bank to make some extra cash to buy me a loaf of bread and a cube of margarine so that I can have dinner tonight.

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

Sure he does...Unless you think that the tax code should be unfair.

The IRS looked and found nothing wrong...Maybe they should look into Hunter's 3.5 Million from China.

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

The IRS looked and found nothing wrong...Maybe they should look into Hunter's 3.5 Million from China.

Donald J Trump tells people to vote for him because he is such a great Businessman

He tells the IRS he can’t pay taxes because he loses so much money in his businesses

Biden needs to use the debate to highlight the unfairness of our tax structure

Trump CUT taxes on billionaires
Trump takes advantage of a biased tax code written to benrfit the rich.

Biden needs to swear to end both and ask Trump if he agrees

Donald J Trump tells people to vote for him because he is such a great Businessman

He tells the IRS he can’t pay taxes because he loses so much money in his businesses

And?

Yeah? Who wrote that tax code?

hint: his name rhymes with “Schmo”

And?

AND

Someone who loses billions of dollars can’t be a great businessman

Yeah? Who wrote that tax code?

hint: his name rhymes with “Schmo”

EXACTLY

At the debates tonight, Biden needs to pledge to change those tax codes and force Trump to declare he will not

Forum List

Back