Trump Calls for Biden to Take a Drug Test

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

What makes you think that the NY Times report about his taxes isn't fake news?

After all, the IRS could have leaked these returns at any time, why now? If they did it before Trump took office, it would have been de facto legal as Obama would have excused it. They could have done it during their fake investigation or fake impeachment.

My guess is that the NYT is just baiting the President here, made up the story. If these were his real returns, the leakers would be facing serious felony charges.
Because the NYT is able to produce the actual tax returns. Something Trump went to the Supreme Court to prevent.

Trump is welcome to prove the NYT story is wrong, why doesn’t he?

Maybe President Trump might respond in kind? Release Soros' and Bloomberg's tax returns? Or Hunter Biden's?

You do know that it is a crime to leak someone's tax returns?

Except none of them is running for President (well, Bloomberg isn't anymore. :)). So constant deflections won't fly.
I believe that every major candidate since the 1980's has released their tax returns. Dispels conflicts of interest and such.
What is Trump's issue? 1) He's constantly lost money and people will see him as a fraud. 2) He's hiding something. In which case, hello indictments.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Think this will ever happen?

Not me.

I still do not believe there is going to be a debate.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

No. He bullied Clinton and she didn't carve his ass up like a turkey. Which is exactly what I would have done to the coward.
I kept expecting her to turn around and ask, "Is there something I can help you with?"...No?, "Then get the fuck back to your podium". :auiqs.jpg:

he bullied her?....a smarter and more experienced person should have slapped his ass around like she owned him......

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.
I'd have turned around and carved him up. Then...she would have owned him.

if she was intimidated by fucking trump she would have been intimidated on the world stage.....

No. She was a traditional politician. And a believer in decorum. Was she a good candidate? Ultimately, no.
But if she had just spun around once and shrugged at Trump and said, WTF?...he'd have been cooked right there.

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

After all, the IRS could have leaked these returns at any time, why now? If they did it before Trump took office, it would have been de facto legal as Obama would have excused it. They could have done it during their fake investigation or fake impeachment.

My guess is that the NYT is just baiting the President here, made up the story. If these were his real returns, the leakers would be facing serious felony charges.
Because the NYT is able to produce the actual tax returns. Something Trump went to the Supreme Court to prevent.

Maybe President Trump might respond in kind? Release Soros' and Bloomberg's tax returns? Or Hunter Biden's?

Except none of them is running for President (well, Bloomberg isn't anymore. :)). So constant deflections won't fly.
I believe that every major candidate since the 1980's has released their tax returns. Dispels conflicts of interest and such.
What is Trump's issue? 1) He's constantly lost money and people will see him as a fraud. 2) He's hiding something. In which case, hello indictments.

So what if they aren't running? They are contributing, what do they have to hide? Besides, Trump would be able to do that. He has access to the IRS computer, and their returns might indicate money they are getting from Iran or Red China and show collusion.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test
I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so.

Hey Cookie, get your head out of your garage drain, you're sniffing too much sewer gas. Trump wasn't the one turning down interviews saying he was "unavailable," BIDEN WAS.

Trump wasn't the one who turned down SIX debates, BIDEN DID.

Trump wasn't the one saying it was beneath him to debate his opponent, NANCY SAID THAT.

And it wasn't Trump who reluctantly claimed he would appear at the debate SO LONG AS EVERYTHING APPEARED "REASONABLE," BIDEN DID.

If Biden doesn't show up Tuesday night, we'll have the debate without him or go out and drag his wrinkled flabby ass out of bed to the town hall in his pajamas and teddy bear if we have to. If Nancy has to shove a board up that fucker's ass to stand for 1.5 hours, she better bring one. We've ordered EXTRA HOT EXTRA BRIGHT lights for Joe's side of the stage to be sure he stays awake.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Not me.

He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

No. He bullied Clinton and she didn't carve his ass up like a turkey. Which is exactly what I would have done to the coward.
I kept expecting her to turn around and ask, "Is there something I can help you with?"...No?, "Then get the fuck back to your podium". :auiqs.jpg:

he bullied her?....a smarter and more experienced person should have slapped his ass around like she owned him......

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.

if she was intimidated by fucking trump she would have been intimidated on the world stage.....

No. She was a traditional politician. And a believer in decorum. Was she a good candidate? Ultimately, no.
But if she had just spun around once and shrugged at Trump and said, WTF?...he'd have been cooked right there.

quit making excuses for her....she was the most piss poor person they could have put up there.....she is the reason we have trump.....and the dam democrats knew she wasnt well liked even by their own people....and yet there she was.....and now they give us a guy who seems at times to be half dead.....and a half assed VP.....way to go democrats....

So what if they aren't running? They are contributing, what do they have to hide? Besides, Trump would be able to do that. He has access to the IRS computer, and their returns might indicate money they are getting from Iran or Red China and show collusion.

Trump and Biden. What is it you're not getting? I don't care if Hunter Biden and Don Jr are Illuminati. They aren't running for President.

I've no doubt Trump would comply in a heartbeat. The question is, if Joe has nothing to hide, why wouldn't he do as well? Takes all of 30 seconds.

Probably the same reason it took YEARS to get an altered certificate of birth out of Barry Obumma kicking and screaming.

LMAO ...

Not me.

quit making excuses for her....she was the most piss poor person they could have put up there.....she is the reason we have trump.....and the dam democrats knew she wasnt well liked even by their own people....and yet there she was.....and now they give us a guy who seems at times to be half dead.....and a half assed VP.....way to go democrats....

Think I already said as much. However, if she turns around and puts him on his heels, don't you think she would have been viewed a bit differently?
Biden isn't Clinton. The two town halls last week should have made it clear for you.
Stop calling for drug tests and other distractions and debate Biden square up.
Trump is scared. And he should be. I don't think Chris Wallace is going to let either candidate have much slack next Tuesday.
Advantage.. Biden.

LMAO ...

Not me.

Think I already said as much. However, if she turns around and puts him on his heels, don't you think she would have been viewed a bit differently?
Biden isn't Clinton. The two town halls last week should have made it clear for you.
Stop calling for drug tests and other distractions and debate Biden square up.
Trump is scared. And he should be. I don't think Chris Wallace is going to let either candidate have much slack next Tuesday.
Advantage.. Biden.

maybe if he doesnt loose his temper or train of thought....

Trump and Biden. What is it you're not getting? I don't care if Hunter Biden and Don Jr are Illuminati. They aren't running for President.

Maybe you might not care, but I bet Bloomberg and Soros might care about being exposed. And it might intimidate them from cheating or colluding in the future.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so.

Hey Cookie, get your head out of your garage drain, you're sniffing too much sewer gas. Trump wasn't the one turning down interviews saying he was "unavailable," BIDEN WAS.

Trump wasn't the one who turned down SIX debates, BIDEN DID.

Trump wasn't the one saying it was beneath him to debate his opponent, NANCY SAID THAT.

And it wasn't Trump who reluctantly claimed he would appear at the debate SO LONG AS EVERYTHING APPEARED "REASONABLE," BIDEN DID.

If Biden doesn't show up Tuesday night, we'll have the debate without him or go out and drag his wrinkled flabby ass out of bed to the town hall in his pajamas and teddy bear if we have to. If Nancy has to shove a board up that fucker's ass to stand for 1.5 hours, she better bring one. We've ordered EXTRA HOT EXTRA BRIGHT lights for Joe's side of the stage to be sure he stays awake.

Six Debates? LOL. Who the fuck wants to watch that? And who does it benefit?..well, Trump. Because he's going to get his ass handed to him..repeatedly. Better still, who wants to moderate that? What would that many debates accomplish?

Freaky, bud, NO ONE cares what Nancy Pelosi has to say on debates. Biden is the nominee. And he is on record as agreeing to three debates. Trump wants a drug test?..Really?..Why? Because, he's SCARED!!
Biden will be there. Hopefully, Trump doesn't make an excuse.

Maybe you might not care, but I bet Bloomberg and Soros might care about being exposed. And it might intimidate them from cheating or colluding in the future.

NOT..RUNNING..FOR..PRESIDENT!!
LOL. To the dungeon with ye!

LMAO ...

Not me.

Donald wants to hold Biden's pee..

I thought trolling was against the rules ?

Six Debates? LOL. Who the fuck wants to watch that?
No one makes you watch them, Jack, but I would watch them all. More debates, more time, more topics, more depth, more questions. Something bother you about that?

And who does it benefit?..well, Trump. Because he's going to get his ass handed to him..repeatedly.
So Joe turned down six debates because it would benefit Trump by Joe handing Trump's ass to him. Got it. You really are F'ed in the head.

Better still, who wants to moderate that? What would that many debates accomplish?
Different moderators for every one. Let's have Mark Levin moderate one, Lou Dobbs do another.

And he is on record as agreeing to three debates.
Conditionally. Joe hasn't shown up for all three yet.

Trump wants a drug test?..Really?..Why? Because, he's SCARED!!
Who's scared, Joe? Then he should just agree to the test and MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE A FOOL when it comes out perfectly negative. Or maybe it would show Joe has some hidden underlying condition.

The only thing that concerns Trump is whether Joe is being buoyed along artificially to make it through the campaign, get elected, so he can then reveal his declining health and resign to turn it over to Harris. That and how many ways will the Dems try to fix an election this time.

Six Debates? LOL. Who the fuck wants to watch that?
No one makes you watch them, Jack, but I would watch them all. More debates, more time, more topics, more depth, more questions. Something bother you about that?

And who does it benefit?..well, Trump. Because he's going to get his ass handed to him..repeatedly.
So Joe turned down six debates because it would benefit Trump by Joe handing Trump's ass to him. Got it. You really are F'ed in the head.

Better still, who wants to moderate that? What would that many debates accomplish?
Different moderators for every one. Let's have Mark Levin moderate one, Lou Dobbs do another.

And he is on record as agreeing to three debates.
Conditionally. Joe hasn't shown up for all three yet.

Trump wants a drug test?..Really?..Why? Because, he's SCARED!!
Who's scared, Joe? Then he should just agree to the test and MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE A FOOL when it comes out perfectly negative. Or maybe it would show Joe has some hidden underlying condition.

The only thing that concerns Trump is whether Joe is being buoyed along artificially to make it through the campaign, get elected, so he can then reveal his declining health and resign to turn it over to Harris. That and how many ways will the Dems try to fix an election this time.

Trump wants six because he knows he's going to get smoked..constantly. LOL.
Please, two journalistic wannabes? Lou Dobbs?? :auiqs.jpg:
Joe Biden has agreed to all three. Deal with it.
C'mon Freaky. Have faith in your guy. Let's talk next Wednesday morning.

You scared bro?...you should be. :)

What’s the matter Biden can’t debate without a shot of Adderall in your ass

Trump wants six because he knows he's going to get smoked..constantly.

Right, Jack, You know, I believe that somehow it really makes SENSE to you that Trump would want Joe to have MORE opportunities to smoke him, prove him wrong and expose all the terrible failings of his administration.

THANK GOD Joe is cutting Donald a break! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump wants six because he knows he's going to get smoked..constantly.

Right, Jack, You know, I believe that somehow it really makes SENSE to you that Trump would want Joe to have MORE opportunities to smoke him, prove him wrong and expose all the terrible failings of his administration.

THANK GOD Joe is cutting Donald a break! :auiqs.jpg:

Freaky...Trump's gonna get smoked. Wanna bet?
C'mon. Forum donation. Let's..get..freaky!!

Trump's gonna get smoked. Wanna bet?

You want to bet on THIS? This is your masturbater?

I've offered to bet a number of people here and every time they backed out. Who was it just the other week who bet me he could BURY ME in $100 bills, then when I took him up on it and bet we each take pictures of CASH ON HAND in the house, spending money in pocket right then and there with a control added to the photos to prove we each just took them ourselves, HE BACKED OUT!

I bet that the loser be banned from here for a month.

Then he went on to inform us he was worth 13 million dollars. :laughing0301:

Jack you fucking loser, you obviously have not watched Trump these past months take on ANY questions from ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME LIVE COLD and drill them with immediate, clear, calm, concise, logical answers on anything. No hesitation, not stuttering, no mumbling, no himhawing.

Trump has been effectively preparing for this debate 24/7 for FOUR YEARS. He is on full 24 hours a day dealing with the real world.

Joe has been jerking off for four years, before that, he jerked off as VP, before that he jerked off as a minor senator whose career was based on prevarication, plagiarism and exaggeration.

You better go back and show me one interview with Biden like that where he wasn't obviously on video with takes, editing and a teleprompter.

Worse, Biden is going up against a moderator who Biden has been avoiding and turning down interviews with for months.

The DNC is peeing down their leg at the thoughts of getting through this debate.

I bet you after the debate we take a poll here and if the majority feel Trump was smoked, Flacc can ban me for a month, but if most agree Biden lost the debate, YOU get banned for month.

Let me know when to contact Flacc to set it up.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back