Trump Calls for Biden to Take a Drug Test

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Think this will ever happen?

Not me.

I still do not believe there is going to be a debate.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

You should bet a lot of money on that prediction. I'd give you 10 to 1 odds on that bet all day.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Not me.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

Trump doesn't debate anyway he demeans, calls his opponents childish name's and generally acts an ass. Cruz debated Trumped demeaned him. If he wants Biden to do a drug test then he does one from one and the same independent drug tester 24 hours before and both results released at the start of the so called debates.

Stop it! You are making Trump sound like a Prog! Joe needs a drug test. He is a dopehead!

Right along with his son....

After this bizarre outburst, many people are wondering if Quid Pro Joe has been dipping into Hunter's baggie of "headache powder".

Perhaps he hides little vials of cocaine in little girls' hair.

It's obvious that Biden's handlers have him injected with some kind of anti-dementia stimulate drug when he is scheduled to talk for more than two minutes.
Biden's speech and ability to focus on a topic, seems to vacillate from good to bad, to really incoherent. ... :cuckoo:

LMAO ...

Not me.

That's it goebbels spew the fake bs.

Biden's drugs will include:

Cholinesterase inhibitors: Helps to improve memory and cognitive functioning.

Donepezil . Galantamine

NMDA receptor antagonists: To improve learning and memory.

Memantine

Antipsychotics: To treat symptoms of anxiety, depression, and agitation.

Risperidone

The only drugs that are being offered to Trump supporters are reason and common sense. However, in extensive clinical trials, these drugs have proven ineffective.
Doctor's are hoping that a combination of prune juice and scotch will show promise.

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

While he's at it, Trump needs to produce the receipt for paying those Russian hookers to pee in that bed Obama slept in.

Don't you agree?

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

What makes you think that the NY Times report about his taxes isn't fake news?

After all, the IRS could have leaked these returns at any time, why now? If they did it before Trump took office, it would have been de facto legal as Obama would have excused it. They could have done it during their fake investigation or fake impeachment.

My guess is that the NYT is just baiting the President here, made up the story. If these were his real returns, the leakers would be facing serious felony charges.

After all, the IRS could have leaked these returns at any time, why now? If they did it before Trump took office, it would have been de facto legal as Obama would have excused it. They could have done it during their fake investigation or fake impeachment.

My guess is that the NYT is just baiting the President here, made up the story. If these were his real returns, the leakers would be facing serious felony charges.
Because the NYT is able to produce the actual tax returns. Something Trump went to the Supreme Court to prevent.

Trump is welcome to prove the NYT story is wrong, why doesn’t he?

LMAO ...

Not me.

That's it goebbels spew the fake bs.

Ah..the Nazi reference. Warms the cockles of my heart. Desperation time for you true believers, huh?
What are you scared of?..that he doesn't have the sack to man up and debate Biden?

LMAO ...

Not me.

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

No. He bullied Clinton and she didn't carve his ass up like a turkey. Which is exactly what I would have done to the coward.
I kept expecting her to turn around and ask, "Is there something I can help you with?"...No?, "Then get the fuck back to your podium". :auiqs.jpg:

he bullied her?....a smarter and more experienced person should have slapped his ass around like she owned him......

Because the NYT is able to produce the actual tax returns. Something Trump went to the Supreme Court to prevent.

How about if the New York Slime produces the tax returns, where the felony investigation can be initiated???

Maybe President Trump might respond in kind? Release Soros' and Bloomberg's tax returns? Or Hunter Biden's?

You do know that it is a crime to leak someone's tax returns?

How about if the New York Slime produces the tax returns, where the felony investigation can be initiated???

If these are the real tax returns, its easy enough for the government to find out who leaked them.

I bet they already know (if the returns are accurate).

I remember a number of years ago, someone make a fake report online that caused a stock to tank temporarily, FBI officers took him out of his home in time for the perp walk to make the Nightly Business Report.

LMAO ...

Not me.

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

No. He bullied Clinton and she didn't carve his ass up like a turkey. Which is exactly what I would have done to the coward.
I kept expecting her to turn around and ask, "Is there something I can help you with?"...No?, "Then get the fuck back to your podium". :auiqs.jpg:

he bullied her?....a smarter and more experienced person should have slapped his ass around like she owned him......

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.
I'd have turned around and carved him up. Then...she would have owned him.

LMAO ...

Not me.

What a load of crap from someone who has been reading lib propaganda instead of actually watching the exchange.

LMAO ...

Not me.

He stood behind her at times like he wanted to ask her on a date. LOL. She even commented on it years later.
I'd have turned around and carved him up. Then...she would have owned him.

if she was intimidated by fucking trump she would have been intimidated on the world stage.....

Forum List

Back