Trump Calls for Biden to Take a Drug Test

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Think this will ever happen?

Not me.

I still do not believe there is going to be a debate.

President Trump said Sunday that he demanded his Democratic opponent Joe Biden take a drug test either directly before or after the upcoming presidential debate this week.

Trump, who tweeted the message shortly before 10 a.m., said he would also agree to a drug test if Biden agrees. The president said drugs could only explain Biden's uneven debate performances in the past.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump wrote.

LMAO ...

Not me.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

LMAO ...

Not me.

I'm starting to believe with all the hype Trump is putting out that there won't be a debate...because Trump will refuse to debate him.
He's working himself and his loyal minions like you up into a lather for some reason. He's scared. And rightly so. :)

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes

LMAO ...

Not me.

You like to lie to yourself don't you.............

LMAO ...

Not me.

Trump doesn't debate anyway he demeans, calls his opponents childish name's and generally acts an ass. Cruz debated Trumped demeaned him. If he wants Biden to do a drug test then he does one from one and the same independent drug tester 24 hours before and both results released at the start of the so called debates.

LMAO ...

Not me.

Donald wants to hold Biden's pee..

Biden's drugs will include:

Cholinesterase inhibitors: Helps to improve memory and cognitive functioning.

Donepezil . Galantamine

NMDA receptor antagonists: To improve learning and memory.

Memantine

Antipsychotics: To treat symptoms of anxiety, depression, and agitation.

Risperidone
I was thinking more along the lines of Ritalin as it slows synaptic misfires and allows one to retain thought patterns... but those work as well...

I was going to suggest that Trump provide his tax returns in return for Biden taking a drug test

But his returns were released today and it seems Crooked Donnie does not exactly pay taxes
You can't blame the guy for boasting what he isn't..His butt kissers will still smooch dat ass just as much as before when they thought he had money and was a great businessman...

LMAO ...

Not me.

Trump doesn't debate anyway he demeans, calls his opponents childish name's and generally acts an ass. Cruz debated Trumped demeaned him. If he wants Biden to do a drug test then he does one from one and the same independent drug tester 24 hours before and both results released at the start of the so called debates.

Stop it! You are making Trump sound like a Prog! Joe needs a drug test. He is a dopehead!

LMAO ...

Not me.

he wasnt scared when he debated the smartest best ever candidate 4 years ago.....why would he be scared now?....

No. He bullied Clinton and she didn't carve his ass up like a turkey. Which is exactly what I would have done to the coward.
I kept expecting her to turn around and ask, "Is there something I can help you with?"...No?, "Then get the fuck back to your podium". :auiqs.jpg:

The only way Trump would refuse debating him is to allow Joe to save face, if he has any left. Who wants to debate a drugged up poor ole sap of a retard. Just not nice to make fun of retards folks, you know that. Even though we do that to the libbies here everyday.

The only way Trump would refuse debating him is to allow Joe to save face, if he has any left. Who wants to debate a drugged up poor ole sap of a retard. Just not nice to make fun of retards folks, you know that. Even though we do that to the libbies here everyday.

I predict that Biden makes mincemeat out of Trump 30 minutes into Tuesday's debate. It will be Trump that will refuse to debate. :)

Forum List

Back