Trump Called The People Who Stabbed Him In The Back Some Really Bad Names.....How Horrible

Did the media piss and moan about pinko-cry baby Bohner attacking Ted Cruz?

uck the RINO scum.
Thanks for that unintentionally comical video.. Cruz had the perfect response. And just the fact that Boehner had anything at all negative to say about Cruz tell us everything we need to now about John Boneheader

RINO? I don't know.. I'm thinking full-fledge Dimrat

Unfortunately folks like you never learn.
However I have.

Pence is a very close friend of the Bush family. 4 years ago that wasn't an obvious problem.
But after seeing the way Bush is acting, watching the Clintons, Obamas, and the Bushs swapping spit in public, and finding out that Bush senior has been behind the Globalist movement.....and that people Trump felt he could trust...who recommended folks like Pence to Trump.
People who turned around and stabbed him in the back every chance they got.
So I learned that we were being conned all along.....and I guess you can't make that connection yet.
Thanks for speaking the truth about that traitor Pants. I thought I was the only one doing that here (one of the only..)

I didn't know he was friends w/ the Bush clan

If Trump does get re-elected, he will know whom to steer clear of in appointing to this or that position.. Someone else could make the same mistake (a Pants mistake) so i dunno.. I'm thinking we should all work to get Trump re-elected. DeSantis is great but... well, there are some unknowns about him..

Trump wants to continue to be the center of attention and for all Republican donations to come to him.

He's big on revenge.

doubt it

it looks like revenge bc you libs want it to be that-----------

etc etc etc..............

Trump lost by 7 million votes.... No one got robbed. The thing is Pence lived in reality. Trump and his supporters don't.

Then Trump was pretty stupid for picking him as a running mate, wasn't he?

Here's why Pence got the job. No one else wanted to be Trump's running mate. Everyone figured he was going to lose, and the party would try to bury the embarrassment as quickly as possible.
Oh BS City, here we come!

:bang3::blahblah::rolleyes:

Thanks for speaking the truth about that traitor Pants. I thought I was the only one doing that here (one of the only..)

I didn't know he was friends w/ the Bush clan

If Trump does get re-elected, he will know whom to steer clear of in appointing to this or that position.. Someone else could make the same mistake (a Pants mistake) so i dunno.. I'm thinking we should all work to get Trump re-elected. DeSantis is great but... well, there are some unknowns about him..
The only reason these people are exposing themselves is because they think they can win any election regardless what the voters think. This is a very dangerous period in US history. They've literally destroyed democracy....while blaming the GOP of doing exactly that.

The only reason these people are exposing themselves is because they think they can win any election regardless what the voters think. This is a very dangerous period in US history. They've literally destroyed democracy....while blaming the GOP of doing exactly that.
yes, this is a thoguht I have had, that the reason they do such in-your-face stuff they know the voters don't like is because they know they're going to win anyway.

My theory is that they first tried out their little scheme in CA. Now no R can get elected there. Ditto WA and OR

Then when they realized they could corrupt those states, they had to move to the swing states and others.

I'm depressing myself, but there's no use pretending..

what a baby.

1672362439607.jpeg

What a TDS sufferer.. Everything is about Trump for y'all.... last several posts were about vote integrity but you had to bring it back to Trump.. Yes, I know.. his name is in the OP.

But you couldn't even give us any information or erudite commentary..

Ha ha... I laugh to myself. You didn't really (self) expect otherwise, did you?? Ha ha... laugh at my temporarily forgetful (about dims) self..

Forum List

Back