Trump by the numbers - $70k on his haircuts

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Zero

federal tax paid by Trump in 10 of the previous 15 years, including 2014 and 2015.

$100,000 a year

By comparison, the kind of figure regularly paid in federal taxes by Trump’s predecessors, Barack Obama and George W Bush

$70,000

Paid to style Trump’s hair for television, claimed as expenses.

$95,464

The total sum nine of Trump’s companies have paid as expenses to style Ivanka Trump’s hair.

Lots of stuff here behind the tax dodging. Its very clear why he couldnt release his tax figures. If I was Biden I would release my figures prior to the debates.

Friends of Mr Trump could argue that he made charitable contributions in lieu of paying taxes, possibly to the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the "deep state" for fraud.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Zero

federal tax paid by Trump in 10 of the previous 15 years, including 2014 and 2015.

$100,000 a year

By comparison, the kind of figure regularly paid in federal taxes by Trump’s predecessors, Barack Obama and George W Bush

$70,000

$95,464

The total sum nine of Trump’s companies have paid as expenses to style Ivanka Trump’s hair.

Lots of stuff here behind the tax dodging. Its very clear why he couldnt release his tax figures. If I was Biden I would release my figures prior to the debates.

Friends of Mr Trump could argue that he made charitable contributions in lieu of paying taxes, possibly to the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the "deep state" for fraud.

So, what's the norm for a professional stylist, for professional tv?

the best part will be when donny goes to prison... he won't be able to get his tiny hands on any hair products & that tribble on his head is gonna die, exposing that scalp.

$13m

Earned in one licensing deal for Trump Towers in Istanbul, including $1m since he became president.

This implies that he has profited from becoming President. Isnt there some sort of boring old law against that ?

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

lol ... is that the best spin you can come up with?

donny paid less in taxes for the past decade+ than you probably have paid for rent/mortgage in one month.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

donny paid less in taxes for the past decade+ than you probably have paid for rent/mortgage in one month.

No spin. We have a number about a situation that most of us have zero experience with, ie professional tv.

TO have any idea if it is out of line, we need to know what is normal.

So, I asked a question.

120315636_10220691301864182_4697607595339332324_n.jpg

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

No spin. We have a number about a situation that most of us have zero experience with, ie professional tv.

So, I asked a question.
You really are missing the bigger picture here. Can you spell "obtuse" ?

We could find no evidence that Pelosi’s day at the salon cost taxpayers more than $100,000.

Its damning if true but its not corroborated. I don't care about how much he pays for haircuts, but the re-re-re-re-establishment of him lying about his wealth, which he has awkwardly and insecurely been doing since the 90s, is pretty funny.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

So, I asked a question.

Bullshit. If that was true, you would have made a point of saying what the "bigger picture" was.

You are trying to present this as a scandal. Well, what is the context of normal tv production costs?

Wait a minute. Are you telling us, that you think we are stupid enough to compare his professional tv production costs to the haircuts we get at the barber down the street?

Wow. YOu really do believe that you are a genius pulling the wool over the eyes of a bunch of retards, don't you?

Except. YOu fail all the time. So, who is the retard, fat man?

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

Okay....let's get into this.
Michelle paid someone over $1,000,000.00/yr to do her hair and wardrobe. This was claimed to be her own money...but I seriously doubt that because that would have eaten up every cent the Obamas made.....according to their tax returns. They cost the US government over $4.3 billion to take care of their needs in 1.5 years.

Funny that everyone is so infatuated with something the that was published but has not even been close to being verified.
why does it not come close to the so called return that Maddow was waving around?
How many are having the same heart attack over other corporations that make more and don’t pay any taxes?
oh that’s right because it’s election time and it is Trump. Oh and let’s not forget democrats need all the help they can get thanks to sock puppet Biden.

Funny that everyone is so infatuated with something the that was published but has not even been close to being verified.
why does it not come close to the so called return that Maddow was waving around?
How many are having the same heart attack over other corporations that make more and don’t pay any taxes?
oh that’s right because it’s election time and it is Trump. Oh and let’s not forget democrats need all the help they can get thanks to sock puppet Biden.
They have no intention of every disbelieving this no matter how much it is debunked. It fits their narrative, which is exactly what the New York Times intended.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

So, I asked a question.

Bullshit. If that was true, you would have made a point of saying what the "bigger picture" was.

You are trying to present this as a scandal. Well, what is the context of normal tv production costs?

Wait a minute. Are you telling us, that you think we are stupid enough to compare his professional tv production costs to the haircuts we get at the barber down the street?

Wow. YOu really do believe that you are a genius pulling the wool over the eyes of a bunch of retards, don't you?

OK. the implication is that this figure was inflated to reduce his tax liabilty. Look at Trumps hair and tell me he has paid more than 10 cents to look like that

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

So, I asked a question.

OK. the implication is that this figure was inflated to reduce his tax liabilty. Look at Trumps hair and tell me he has paid more than 10 cents to look like that

Got it. That is your implication. Now, give me the context. what is normal for Presidents to pay? Someone claimed the Michelle Obama paid a million a year for her styling.

Or are you just throwing shit out there, to see what might stick, like a monkey?

They have no intention of every disbelieving this no matter how much it is debunked. It fits their narrative, which is exactly what the New York Times intended.
When it comes down to it there are just two reasons why this is such a big deal.
They are hoping anything that resembles a scandal they fiqure will Help them win.
and they can’t ever forgive Trump for wining

Forum List

Back