Trump brags that he protected Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman from congressional scrutiny after the assassination of Jamal K: "I saved his a**"

this was the crime of the century, my friends! i know all about MBS, doing "oppo research" on him right now!

He likes strongmen, dictators, and even Communist dictators for the power they wield, wishing he could get away with wielding power that way, poor little guy. Is surprising, he would actually brag to a reporter about saving that guy's ass and making Congress quit investigating the murderous prince as if it were something to be proud of. We knew of his character, or actually lack, there of. This book and the interviews on tape are more about further proof of his bad judgement. It is not as if he didn't know, he was sitting down with a 2 time Pulitzer Prize winning writer/reporter known for getting the inside story on a crooked president. Presidential judgement or managerial judgement doesn't get any worse than that, from a public relations standpoint. He knew he had to pay off his whores, to keep them quiet before the last election, how dumb do you have to be to fess up on tape with somebody like Bob Woodward in the same year you are facing another election.

Tbe rise of kleptocracy in America ala Trump.

my friends, as we mourn on this solemn day, let me tell you that MBS felt a sense of horror when he watched 9/11 on TV, a horror not just for what happened, but that the world would now hate Islam forever

that has affected how he rules to this day!

Only the Confederate Army Has Killed More Americans than Donald J. Trump

after 9/11, MBS refused to go to the US Embassy to be finger-printed "like some criminal", in his words

Salman was given the name "Abu Rasasa". The nickname translates to "father of the bullet" or "the bullet guy" in English. that's because he once sent a businessman an envelope with a bullet in it to try to pressure him in a real estate deal

Saudi Arabia before MBS was excruciatingly boring. no movies. no music. no twitter. no parks. even dancing at birthday parties are considered "unIslamic"

BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

In 2009, a well-known Saudi journalist predicted that within ten years, Saudi Arabia would have a young ruler from "the new generation". but "nobody knows who that will be"

that journalist's name was Jamal Khashoggi

and he didn't know how (fatally) right he was

a month into his reign, the father of MBS, King Salman gave bonuses to every government employee, soldier, and university student as part of a package that cost 32 billion dollars, more than the annual budget of Nigeria, Africa's largest economy!

what can you call it other than a BOLD BID for popularity through royal largesse!

the US should not get involved in a princely struggle over who would inherit the kingdom from King Salman

and yet that's precisely what Trump did, folks!

"Saudi Arabia is run by cantankerous old men surrounded by advisors who believe the earth is flat" - Donald Trump in 1988

Obama wanted someone to mentor MBS

John Kerry was deemed too busy, Ash Carter was not interested, and Joe Biden was deemed...too old

i'm serious, this is exactly what happened!

ANOTHER TRUMP-RUSSIA BOMBSHELL: Bin Salman bought the most luxurious yacht you can imagine for 450 million dollars from Russian vodka magnate Yuri Shefler, and Donald Trump was right in the middle of it!

MBS told John Kerry that he could determine who ruled the Arab world.

"if i want Al-Sisi out, he'll be out", MBS bellowed, to the shock of Kerry

"a crown prince dies, put in a new crown prince! what are we, a farm? poultry for them? We don't accept Al Saud as rulers. we want to remove them" - Shiite Sheikh Nimr Al-Nimr, who was executed for such remarks and other protests at the start of the rise of MBS

the Saudis stick a straw in the ground and up comes the fucking oil. wherever they drill, they find oil

luck or talent...or divine intervention?

Saudi Arabia is similar to China, in that it is a pure authoritarian regime in which no elections are held at all

Bin Salman is CEO of Saudi INC, just like Trump is CEO of USA INC...and they make deals together! they do deals!

this was the crime of the century, my friends! i know all about MBS, doing "oppo research" on him right now!

I personally hated that Trump let that psycho fuck off the hook, but that probably played a huge part in getting Saudi Arabia to sign the Arab Peace Initiative. The lesser of two evils i guess?

the Saudis stick a straw in the ground and up comes the fucking oil. wherever they drill, they find oil

luck or talent...or divine intervention?
Some group had to be the ones living on top of that oil. Unfortunately it happened to be muslims.

Forum List

Back