Trump boycotting Thursday debate

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Trump as been holding out on committing to attend Thursdays Fox debate because he didn't think Megyn Kelly would treat him fairly. He has been making multiple statements and tweets asking his followers if he should attend... alas Roger Ailes, Fox owner, released the following statement earlier today:

We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.

Trumps response... BOYCOTT THE DEBATE!

How do you all feel about Trumps decision to not attend??

upload_2016-1-26_16-57-26.png

Last edited:
Trump is a pussy. He wants possibly the hardest job in the world, dealing with world leaders like Putin, but can't handle Megyn Kelly. What a spineless faggot.

Kelly has become a real pain in the ass. She wasn't like that when she first started at Fox.....I used to like her...what happened Megyn? :dunno:

Bloody hell!!!!.... Trump will do whatever is best.

He knows better than that petulant Kelly.

Kelly has become a real pain in the ass. She wasn't like that when she first started at Fox.....I used to like her...what happened Megyn? :dunno:

Why can't Trump answer an extremely easy answer to her with out resorting to insults? He's a joke.

Why can't Trump answer an extremely easy answer to her with out resorting to insults? He's a joke.

Because she is bias.

She has proven it ....he doesn't has to put with it...you know?

I sorta' understand what he means!

Because she is bias.

I don't think she is bias towards anything but the right, but he does have to put have to put up with it. If he can't handle a simple question from a female moderator how does he handle dealing with the most powerful leaders in the world? Insulting them?

Because she is bias.

I don't think she is bias towards anything but the right, but he does have to put have to put up with it. If he can't handle a simple question from a female moderator how does he handle dealing with the most powerful leaders in the world? Insulting them?

With power and powerful leaders.....I imagine he can deal just fine.

With petulant, insignificant little nobodies? he doesn't have to. :)

My two cents.

Because she is bias.

My two cents.
To me it is more of an ego thing... Yes, Megyn and Roger scrutinize Trump more than others, however, what he is doing is self serving and reactionary (not new for Trump). What bothers me is, this is a campaign for the presidency. The honor, esteem, and respect for the office, voters, country and process should come before his own personal ego. A more enlightened soul would be able to transcend the "petulant, insignificant little nobodies" as you put it... and show up for the sake of the people seeking a candidate to vote for, the party which he is running to represent, and even the other candidates he is running against. He is the front runner and should be held to the highest of standards.

Shameful actions if you ask me... The sad thing is, it is probably going to boost his poll ratings.

Because she is bias.

My two cents.
To me it is more of an ego thing... Yes, Megyn and Roger scrutinize Trump more than others, however, what he is doing is self serving and reactionary (not new for Trump). What bothers me is, this is a campaign for the presidency. The honor, esteem, and respect for the office, voters, country and process should come before his own personal ego. A more enlightened soul would be able to transcend the "petulant, insignificant little nobodies" as you put it... and show up for the sake of the people seeking a candidate to vote for, the party which he is running to represent, and even the other candidates he is running against. He is the front runner and should be held to the highest of standards.

Shameful actions if you ask me... The sad thing is, it is probably going to boost his poll ratings.

I hear you
and I respect your opinion
but .....it is what it is....and nowadays people are waking up and seeing beyond the words the politicians utter.... in other words....times are changing.
People are sick of your everyday ....run of the mill...politician.

Trump as been holding out on committing to attend Thursdays Fox debate because he didn't think Megyn Kelly would treat him fairly. He has been making multiple statements and tweets asking his followers if he should attend... alas Roger Ailes, Fox owner, released the following statement earlier today:

We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.

Trumps response... BOYCOTT THE DEBATE!

How do you all feel about Trumps decision to not attend??

View attachment 61240

Trump is used to controlling everything. He is a bully who is basically playing his childish game, He is no different than the bully on the school yard who tried to scare other kids to give up their lunch money. When he fails, he lashes out. Trump wanted Kelly off the debate and FOX refused.

GOOD FOR FOX! I don't usually watch these lame debates, but I will watch every minute of this one, if Trump is not there.

Because she is bias.

Biased. The term is "she is biased".

And....she's a political tool for the GOP......paid by one of the GOP's ideological leaders. Her bias leans in Trumps favor when push comes to shove........ya dumb shit.

Trump the bully is afraid of Megan Kelly. He is showing his immature cowardice on the national stage. Still, there are folks who think this fake has Presidential potential.

I think this is a GREAT UDEA for Trump. It shows me thst he doesn't give a crap about the MSM and thst he's not interested in dealing with biased and unbalanced situations unless they're slanted in HIS favor.

As for Putin and the Ayatollah..... I would most certainly hope President Trump would stand up and walk out of any negotiations with them if the playing field wasn't level. That's sure as hell whst we do as a Union in negotiations.

I think this is a GREAT UDEA for Trump. It shows me thst he doesn't give a crap about the MSM and thst he's not interested in dealing with biased and unbalanced situations unless they're slanted in HIS favor.

As for Putin and the Ayatollah..... I would most certainly hope President Trump would stand up and walk out of any negotiations with them if the playing field wasn't level. That's sure as hell whst we do as a Union in negotiations.

The issue is, he does not want to answer tough questions. He is the typical school yard bully. But you and the RW loons will love it and think he is "quite the man." :badgrin::badgrin:

This all stems from Kelly asking him an embarrassing question about why he found it necessary to bully and name call when it came to his public arguments with women. There was and is no good answer, so he turned the situation into a whining fest about being treated unfairly and political correctness. He still hasn't answered the question. He has exacerbated the situation with the immature protection of his all important ego. The man does not have Presidential or diplomatic abilities.

Gotta love it....

Trump boycotts the debate because he is afraid of a woman and the other candidates get to take shots at him for 2 hours without Trump being able to say a word

He is wanting one of the hardest jobs in the world but he cant put up with her?
Maybe he has something up his sleeve. Of course, his threats are becoming the norm... :dunno:

This is going to be fun...

All the republicans attacking Trump and him sitting on the sidelines fuming
Right before the Iowa caucus

The issue is, he does not want to answer tough questions. He is the typical school yard bully. But you and the RW loons will love it and think he is "quite the man." :badgrin::badgrin:

Honestly, I wouldn't vote for him, since his Conservative credentials are questionable; but I love his attitude and personality.

Forum List

Back