Trump blocks Biden cooperation in order to sell bombs to Saudi infant murderers.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Tobias Ellwood, chair of the UK parliament’s defence committee and a former junior defence minister, speculated on Twitter: “I wager Trump blocking Biden’s access to US national security agencies, including intelligence briefings and friendly force locations, is because he has a couple of significant operations up his sleeve which may get the green light before 20 Jan[uary].”

What a stain on humanity this shabby character is. You are well rid of him.

Nothing in the linked story about any "infant murders" committed by Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are battling against Iran which seeks regional hegemony. Iran is best known as the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil, and Saudi Arabia is America's ally in the region.

Moe Salman is doing a tremendous job as Crown Prince- has legalized things like Lady Drivers and Women's wrestling, which were never allowed before.

Tobias Ellwood, chair of the UK parliament’s defence committee and a former junior defence minister, speculated on Twitter: “I wager Trump blocking Biden’s access to US national security agencies, including intelligence briefings and friendly force locations, is because he has a couple of significant operations up his sleeve which may get the green light before 20 Jan[uary].”

total bullshit thread .....YOU are the shit stain
....I guess FDR was a shithead for being allies with Russia in WW2???????
infant murderers?????!!!!!! = DUMBSHIT

you---YOU---are judging the POTUS????!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So you're saying you're anti abortion?

Nothing in the linked story about any "infant murders" committed by Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are battling against Iran which seeks regional hegemony. Iran is best known as the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil, and Saudi Arabia is America's ally in the region.

Moe Salman is doing a tremendous job as Crown Prince- has legalized things like Lady Drivers and Women's wrestling, which were never allowed before.

Now you've piqued my interest. I must know more about these Saudi women wrestlers.

:auiqs.jpg:

Naaaah, it's because Xiden is a chinese puppet.

He's just pissed the US is taking traditional UK markets for weapons of genocide.

Maybe Brit lefties need to clean their own house before they rant about the Colonies. Last year the U.K. was criticized for it's sale of 4.7 billion (pounds-Euros?) in arms to the Saudi government.

Forum List

Back