Trump/Biden debate will be ugly, predictions, and STOCK MARKET predictions following called POTUS

Not going out on a limb to say Trump's already won the debates, but to dive in a bit further;

Demorats have their common advantage right, which is PROG sponsored debates prepared to favor their candidates. That's just become life as we know it. With this debate they'll go well beyond their common wicked ways, after all, it's Trump Vs Biden. What they'll do it anyone's guess. Expect Biden to be well juiced too. It's just not enough, Biden cannot win.

I've watched a few Trump rallies of late, IMO he's come of age in the game of it. With that and the skills only Trump can give to begin with, plus a remarkably deep resume - on paper Trump beats anyone.

We won't have to wait long before Trump takes over the first debate especially. Meaning expect interviewers to get their panties in a bunch often. Biden of course will exploit the situation "can't be POTUS if can't play fair inside our PROG-space". That's assuming Biden has anything left.

Some PROGS will suggest Biden won, while PROG news will test the waters with the notion, only to dry-up within the first hour or so. Then they'll treat the debate(s) like they didn't happen, in favor of racism, victim roles, and a BS "BOMBSHELL" or so saved for late Oct.

As for the stock market, declaring a winner is going to be tricky, primarily because similar POTUS debates PROG-play seeks a distinct advantage under what's never been done before, as they exploit COVID and our election process too. Wholly shit, mail-in being destroyed, all kinds of a mess they got us into, as usual. Expect either side to contend the results, however if we assume we were still normal, my DOW prediction for the following day is:

Trump wins uncontended: DOW gains 1900 first day, well over-appreciated, because I believe the market is already confident he'll win.

Biden wins uncontended: DOW loses 2200 first day, and loses another 2-3K within the first month.

Biden buries Trump. Stock market...plods on as will. Right wingers...gnash their teeth.
You've watched Trump "Nuremberg rallies"??

America wins. Trump supporters...lose. :)

Dude. Trump was unhinged. While Biden didn't land any significant punches, it was really only because Trump wouldn't let anyone else get a word in edgewise.
So far, despite the yell fest, people are generally agreeing Biden won. A lot of that was because Trump came off as a bullying little 8 year old.
If he was forced to stick to debate decorum and discuss actual policy, he would have been shredded. He did exactly what I expected a wuss to do in fight where he was in over his head. Play dirty.
Not a very Presidential look. Oh well, on to Round 2.

Unpopular incumbents with a lot of baggage have a hard time in a debate. Last time Trump was attacking the establishment but now he is the establishment in ways that no president ever has been. He has a lot to answer for and no real answers.
Exactly...he is no longer an "outsider".

You believe any of that?

All of it. Jeez, he isn't an outsider, the guy is President. He has a record and he needs to defend it. Not burn the house down because he's been exposed as a fraud.

Unpopular incumbents with a lot of baggage have a hard time in a debate. Last time Trump was attacking the establishment but now he is the establishment in ways that no president ever has been. He has a lot to answer for and no real answers.

You believe any of that?

All of it. Jeez, he isn't an outsider, the guy is President. He has a record and he needs to defend it. Not burn the house down because he's been exposed as a fraud.
Lefties are full of shit. They want to burn the house down because they lost an election.

Not going out on a limb to say Trump's already won the debates, but to dive in a bit further;

Demorats have their common advantage right, which is PROG sponsored debates prepared to favor their candidates. That's just become life as we know it. With this debate they'll go well beyond their common wicked ways, after all, it's Trump Vs Biden. What they'll do it anyone's guess. Expect Biden to be well juiced too. It's just not enough, Biden cannot win.

I've watched a few Trump rallies of late, IMO he's come of age in the game of it. With that and the skills only Trump can give to begin with, plus a remarkably deep resume - on paper Trump beats anyone.

We won't have to wait long before Trump takes over the first debate especially. Meaning expect interviewers to get their panties in a bunch often. Biden of course will exploit the situation "can't be POTUS if can't play fair inside our PROG-space". That's assuming Biden has anything left.

Some PROGS will suggest Biden won, while PROG news will test the waters with the notion, only to dry-up within the first hour or so. Then they'll treat the debate(s) like they didn't happen, in favor of racism, victim roles, and a BS "BOMBSHELL" or so saved for late Oct.

As for the stock market, declaring a winner is going to be tricky, primarily because similar POTUS debates PROG-play seeks a distinct advantage under what's never been done before, as they exploit COVID and our election process too. Wholly shit, mail-in being destroyed, all kinds of a mess they got us into, as usual. Expect either side to contend the results, however if we assume we were still normal, my DOW prediction for the following day is:

Trump wins uncontended: DOW gains 1900 first day, well over-appreciated, because I believe the market is already confident he'll win.

Biden wins uncontended: DOW loses 2200 first day, and loses another 2-3K within the first month.

Biden buries Trump. Stock market...plods on as will. Right wingers...gnash their teeth.

Dude. Trump was unhinged. While Biden didn't land any significant punches, it was really only because Trump wouldn't let anyone else get a word in edgewise.
So far, despite the yell fest, people are generally agreeing Biden won. A lot of that was because Trump came off as a bullying little 8 year old.
If he was forced to stick to debate decorum and discuss actual policy, he would have been shredded. He did exactly what I expected a wuss to do in fight where he was in over his head. Play dirty.

That is true, but when Biden did talk - I didn't see much in the way of specifics for his plans, for example the balance between economy and green energy initiatives (not that Trump did either).

You believe any of that?

Lefties are full of shit. They want to burn the house down because they lost an election.

Election was over in 2016. The way you lot keep bringing it up, makes me think it's YOU who don't seem to realize it is over and the rest of us have moved on while you maintain a growing collection of electoral grievances.

That is true, but when Biden did talk - I didn't see much in the way of specifics for his plans, for example the balance between economy and green energy initiatives (not that Trump did either).

Agreed. Part of that was because it turned into a shit show. I'm hoping the Town Hall format will address your concerns about policy being discussed. After all, that's why we have debates.

You believe any of that?

Election was over in 2016. The way you lot keep bringing it up, makes me think it's YOU who don't seem to realize it is over and the rest of us have moved on while you maintain a growing collection of electoral grievances.
They are in the streets burning it down now...and have been for 4 months.

Forum List

Back