Trump/Biden debate will be ugly, predictions, and STOCK MARKET predictions following called POTUS

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not going out on a limb to say Trump's already won the debates, but to dive in a bit further;

Demorats have their common advantage right, which is PROG sponsored debates prepared to favor their candidates. That's just become life as we know it. With this debate they'll go well beyond their common wicked ways, after all, it's Trump Vs Biden. What they'll do it anyone's guess. Expect Biden to be well juiced too. It's just not enough, Biden cannot win.

I've watched a few Trump rallies of late, IMO he's come of age in the game of it. With that and the skills only Trump can give to begin with, plus a remarkably deep resume - on paper Trump beats anyone.

We won't have to wait long before Trump takes over the first debate especially. Meaning expect interviewers to get their panties in a bunch often. Biden of course will exploit the situation "can't be POTUS if can't play fair inside our PROG-space". That's assuming Biden has anything left.

Some PROGS will suggest Biden won, while PROG news will test the waters with the notion, only to dry-up within the first hour or so. Then they'll treat the debate(s) like they didn't happen, in favor of racism, victim roles, and a BS "BOMBSHELL" or so saved for late Oct.

As for the stock market, declaring a winner is going to be tricky, primarily because similar POTUS debates PROG-play seeks a distinct advantage under what's never been done before, as they exploit COVID and our election process too. Wholly shit, mail-in being destroyed, all kinds of a mess they got us into, as usual. Expect either side to contend the results, however if we assume we were still normal, my DOW prediction for the following day is:

Trump wins uncontended: DOW gains 1900 first day, well over-appreciated, because I believe the market is already confident he'll win.

Biden wins uncontended: DOW loses 2200 first day, and loses another 2-3K within the first month.

Last edited:
Sadly, Trump will not have an adoring crowd who believes every lie that comes out of his mouth.

His wild claims WILL be challenged and Biden will come off as a responsible leader standing next to a madman

Not going out on a limb to say Trump's already won the debates, but to dive in a bit further;

Demorats have their common advantage right, which is PROG sponsored debates prepared to favor their candidates. That's just become life as we know it. With this debate they'll go well beyond their common wicked ways, after all, it's Trump Vs Biden. What they'll do it anyone's guess. Expect Biden to be well juiced too. It's just not enough, Biden cannot win.

I've watched a few Trump rallies of late, IMO he's come of age in the game of it. With that and the skills only Trump can give to begin with, plus a remarkably deep resume - on paper Trump beats anyone.

We won't have to wait long before Trump takes over the first debate especially. Meaning expect interviewers to get their panties in a bunch often. Biden of course will exploit the situation "can't be POTUS if can't play fair inside our PROG-space". That's assuming Biden has anything left.

Some PROGS will suggest Biden won, while PROG news will test the waters with the notion, only to dry-up within the first hour or so. Then they'll treat the debate(s) like they didn't happen, in favor of racism, victim roles, and a BS "BOMBSHELL" or so saved for late Oct.

As for the stock market, declaring a winner is going to be tricky, primarily because similar POTUS debates PROG-play seeks a distinct advantage under what's never been done before, as they exploit COVID and our election process too. Wholly shit, mail-in being destroyed, all kinds of a mess they got us into, as usual. Expect either side to contend the results, however if we assume we were still normal, my DOW prediction for the following day is:

Trump wins uncontended: DOW gains 1900 first day, well over-appreciated, because I believe the market is already confident he'll win.

Biden wins uncontended: DOW loses 2200 first day, and loses another 2-3K within the first month.

Biden buries Trump. Stock market...plods on as will. Right wingers...gnash their teeth.
You've watched Trump "Nuremberg rallies"??

America wins. Trump supporters...lose. :)

only-six-days.jpg

The Obama/Biden stock market nearly tripled in value

AFTER Obama/Biden crashed it quadruple. You Dems always forget that part, I think we all know why. Trump has won award from CEO's and business owners worldwide that Obama could have only dreamed of winning. Trump ratings that are all time highs ever in the decades they have been conducting the polls.

Sadly, Trump will not have an adoring crowd who believes every lie that comes out of his mouth.

His wild claims WILL be challenged and Biden will come off as a responsible leader standing next to a madman

It's kind of funny, but I read an interesting article somewhere that said Trump might be in big panic with the debates and his campaign is trying to back peddle. They've vested so much energy into portraying Biden as a dotard barely able to velcro his own shoes that the bar for Biden is so low he only has to show up to win :lol:

Unpopular incumbents with a lot of baggage have a hard time in a debate. Last time Trump was attacking the establishment but now he is the establishment in ways that no president ever has been. He has a lot to answer for and no real answers.

Unpopular incumbents with a lot of baggage have a hard time in a debate. Last time Trump was attacking the establishment but now he is the establishment in ways that no president ever has been. He has a lot to answer for and no real answers.
Exactly...he is no longer an "outsider".

You believe any of that?

You believe that?
belief has nothing to do with it.

I already know that. Why say what you want to be true as opposed what is?

Biden will get questions like what's your favorite, kittens or puppies? Describe Trump's lie to his last question. Trump will not be given an opportunity to review his stellar foreign policy accomplishments. He will be grilled about past comments. Biden will call Trump a liar with every answer. Trump will beat Biden over the head with his frailty and Hunter's criminality. Midway through the 90 minutes Biden will be unable to continue coherently. The questions will weaken and become fewer. Trump will be hammered even more.

Jill will show up to help her husband off the stage. Democrats will swear that Biden performed spectacularly. Voters will be disgusted.

Biden will get questions like what's your favorite, kittens or puppies? Describe Trump's lie to his last question. Trump will not be given an opportunity to review his stellar foreign policy accomplishments. He will be grilled about past comments. Biden will call Trump a liar with every answer. Trump will beat Biden over the head with his frailty and Hunter's criminality. Midway through the 90 minutes Biden will be unable to continue coherently. The questions will weaken and become fewer. Trump will be hammered even more.

Jill will show up to help her husband off the stage. Democrats will swear that Biden performed spectacularly. Voters will be disgusted.

I disagree some. I think Trump will take it over, and demonstrate how corrupt even the debate is.

I disagree some. I think Trump will take it over, and demonstrate how corrupt even the debate is.
I hope.

After the first debate I'm gonna make a debate review thread and go over what they don't talk about. Ha.

How'd I do?

Biden did a pinch better than I expected, though he's mostly incoherent, stumbles every time. Other than that he parroted left-tunes with no meaning. Trump lost it a few times, but he's playing instigator. Trump was completely objective and frank less those instances. Other than that Biden can't speak of any objective accomplishments, while Trump didn't say enough. He's saving that for the last debate.

I like how Trump told the Proud Boys to stand down and by, Trump's fucking nuts honest most times. Americans are standing by. The left's tearing apart our country can/will only be tolerated so much before we break out the dogs. Additionally, it's our duty to cut-off anarchists' and protect what's right.

If only Trump could get over I know you are but what am I....."Don't bring up smart when you're around me". Trump's absolutely right of course, he's smarter than you too, while Biden has dementia. But it's so childish.

Biden buries Trump. Stock market...plods on as will. Right wingers...gnash their teeth.
You've watched Trump "Nuremberg rallies"??

America wins. Trump supporters...lose. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back