Trump Being Compared To Hitler

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Here's some of Hillary's dead bodies:
images

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Well according to those dumbasses he's Hitler, a woman hater and a racist.

Of course they totally ignore the fact that HItlery is stupid, careless and incompetent. They will overlook anything and vote for her anyway.

No Trump isn't perfect and if those supporting him are expecting perfect they are going to be disappointed.

Well, the infantile portion of the left has certainly showed up for this one.

They must have recognized themselves in the op.

Dead bodies is the Clinton main thing why would Trump wanna take that away from them?

In the 30s, Hitler embarked on his Aryan version of superior racial nationalism. This eventually morphed into what became a brutal Nazi racist agenda, creating millions of victims who lacked the 'superior' blood blend.

Was it not for the alt right supporting him I doubt you'd see that comparison as much. I dont think he is a nazi but he does have nazis supporting him and totalitarian tendencies.

Btw you can't really argue that trump isn't Hitler because he hasn't killed millions of people. Hitler didn't kill millions of people until after he obtained power. Trump hasn't had power so we don't know what he would do.

It means nothing. Liberals claim anything they don't like is Hitler.

How boring must the non-Hitler's be!

That's just the left projecting, if unrestricted by armed citizens the left would be burning conservatives in ovens.
^ Proof that if you never leave the fetal position, you start to think crazy thoughts

Your average Nazi would consider a liberal extreme.
Well that would explain why you consider liberal's extreme

It was in the news this week you freaks were caught dissecting aborted baby's brains goddamn that's some sicko shit right there.

now that hitler has become the universal standard to which all politicians are measured and compared, it's time to conclude that everyone needs hitler in their lives more than a constitution.

Forum List

Back