trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
And it's not selectively turning off Trumps commercials. It's banning Trump from the platform for violation of their TOS.

And because of the ban, Trump can no longer put his commercials onto twitter.

No different than somebody who has their law license suspended or revoked complaining that he's no longer allowed to speak in court.
Except court is at least a governmental entity. You have a proper redress of concerns should something occur that you disagree with.

Twitter is under no such obligation. They are even more secure in simply stating get off my property.

That's obviously wrong. The First Amendment protects everything, especially what you call "lies." Government doesn't have the authority to determine who is a liar and who isn't. You're philosophy would take us back 1000 years. You're barbarian.
but the 1st amendment doesnt protect you on Trump's "truth" site.

h355uce32tu71.png

at least on twitter you can criticize twitter

Trump waived any "right" he had to a Twitter account when he used Twitter to incite the violent hillbilly insurrectionists while they were beating up the Capitol Police to get to our elected officials.

So, NO, Trump. You can fuck right off.

Trump waived any "right" he had to a Twitter account when he used Twitter to incite the violent hillbilly insurrectionists while they were beating up the Capitol Police to get to our elected officials.

So, NO, Trump. You can fuck right off.
He didn't do that, and Trump waived none of his rights.

He didn't do that, and Trump waived none of his rights.
He absolutely did, and everyone knows it, including your lying ass. And I put "right" in quotes, because the "right" to post on twitter does not actually exist in what the rest of us call "reality". i did not think I would have to explain that in the company of adults, but you always manage to step up and make sure we know that some adults are pretty slow and do have to have simple ideas explained to them.

Forum List

Back