Trump based changes already happening....

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left.

This folks, is an anti-human.

The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

How did you know they were "illegal?"

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

^ gheyest fiction story I've ever seen. The protagonist was a huge pussy.

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Only filthy illegals would work like slaves on Veterans day....you would need to be a proud American to understand this.

Oh for Christ sakes this is what our law enforcement is going to be tasked with dealing with. Paranoid Trump supporters calling to report every Hispanic or Muslim looking person as an illegal that needs to be checked out immediately!

Snitches are pussies. I hate those nosy folk that peak out their window and call the pigs on others.

That' what all piece of shit losers say...I would either beat your ass or call the cops...it's cheaper to call the cops on piece of shit losers like you.

Paranoid much?

Only filthy illegals would work like slaves on Veterans day....

you would need to be a proud American to understand this.

I am proud to be an abstraction where at least I have the illusion of freedom.
I wont forget the thugs that died who helped maintain the arbitrary borders for me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend those arbitrary borders today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this imaginary community
Fake sky lord bless the USA!

^ I thought that would come out smoother, but give me a pat on the back for trying

Last edited:
Oh for Christ sakes this is what our law enforcement is going to be tasked with dealing with. Paranoid Trump supporters calling to report every Hispanic or Muslim looking person as an illegal that needs to be checked out immediately!

Oh yeah...bet your happy ass I'll be calling everytime I see these cockroaches now...AWESOME!

Snitches are pussies. I hate those nosy folk that peak out their window and call the pigs on others.
I never call the police. Never under any circumstances. They could have a gun battle and I would watch. I've watched druggies die in the alley. Set their house on fire and unless it actually burned mine, I'd take out the popcorn.

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.

Paranoid much?

Of filthy beaners?
Not at all...they're all five foot tall and fragile...I'm just doing my part as a proud, REAL American.

What a world we live in. Who could of predicted that one day human beings would be considered illegal?

Perhaps this is all apart of Gods plan.....:dev3:

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!

Forum List

Back