trump Barely Leads In Utah

It is a news poll. News polls are garbage and always have been. Further, it does not seem that any of the methodology is there at all. Just a puff piece on the poll rather than the poll details itself - a red flag.

This is no different than the constant rhetoric that this year is going to be the year Texas goes blue. We hear that garbage every 4 years.

This is very interesting. His 3 point lead is within the margin of error.

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

This is going to be fun to watch.

One thing I learned from the last election is the polls lie.

Yup. According to the polls in 2016 Hitlery would be our next POTUS.

Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks and that's an insult to the rocks.

Oh and I doubt Trump will waste his time with that moron Romney.

This is very interesting. His 3 point lead is within the margin of error.

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

This is going to be fun to watch.

I have mixed feelings, because I hate Romney almost as much as I hate Trump. But if there's a scenario where Trump really has to expend resources in Utah, it's because he's losing so badly everywhere else that he might as well not even bother.

Forum List

Back