trump Barely Leads In Utah

This is very interesting. His 3 point lead is within the margin of error.

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Used to live in Utah. They are going to be much more supportive of Romney than they are Trump. Good Mormons, (not Jack Mormons) protect their own.

trump's numbers in Utah will force trump to have to ask Romney to endorse him. I have serious doubts that trump will ask Romney to endorse him.

trump can't go to Utah to campaign. The smart republican politicians know that Romney will be in politics long after trump is gone and I'm sure they will put their own best interest before trump. They won't be at any trump campaign stop in Utah. If there is one.

The people of Utah like Romney much more than they do trump. I'm sure they don't like all the attacks trump has pulled on Romney and I'm even more sure the Lincoln Project will exploit that as much as possible with ads in Utah reminding all the population there how trump has trashed one of their most beloved politicians.

None of it is going to go well in Utah.

trump's numbers in Utah will force trump to have to ask Romney to endorse him. I have serious doubts that trump will ask Romney to endorse him.

trump can't go to Utah to campaign. The smart republican politicians know that Romney will be in politics long after trump is gone and I'm sure they will put their own best interest before trump. They won't be at any trump campaign stop in Utah. If there is one.

The people of Utah like Romney much more than they do trump. I'm sure they don't like all the attacks trump has pulled on Romney and I'm even more sure the Lincoln Project will exploit that as much as possible with ads in Utah reminding all the population there how trump has trashed one of their most beloved politicians.

A lot of conjecture here on your part. Where is your evidence that Romney is more popular than Trump in Utah? I haven't seen anything that has indicated it one way or the other. The most recent polling of Romney I can find is from March and it gives him a 39% approval rating. Granted, that is nationwide, which is kind of irrelevant, since at the end of the day he is only beholden to the people of Utah, but given that Utah is the most Republican state in country I'd be surprised if it's that different from the national average. It may even be less.

And again, as I pointed out in my other post, Evan McMullin took 21% of the vote in Utah in 2016 and Trump still won the state, so I don't know where you are getting this idea he needs Romney's endorsement.

Poll for what? GOP primaries? Utah is not going to vote for a Biden or any other possible Democrat in the General election, just because sleazebag Romney has no chance of pushing Trump out as the GOP candidate.

A lot of conjecture here on your part. Where is your evidence that Romney is more popular than Trump in Utah? I haven't seen anything that has indicated it one way or the other. The most recent polling of Romney I can find is from March and it gives him a 39% approval rating. Granted, that is nationwide, which is kind of irrelevant, since at the end of the day he is only beholden to the people of Utah, but given that Utah is the most Republican state in country I'd be surprised if it's that different from the national average. It may even be less.

And again, as I pointed out in my other post, Evan McMullin took 21% of the vote in Utah in 2016 and Trump still won the state, so I don't know where you are getting this idea he needs Romney's endorsement.

I'm getting it from the poll. Yes it's early but it's not good for trump. If he's only 3 points above Biden he needs help. The most logical is to get it from a republican who has a 51% approval in Utah as of May 4th.

As I said, the people of Utah love Romney. He has a very long history in that state. With very little if any of it being bad.

Only the people of Utah vote for their Senator and they like him more than they like trump.

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

I really doubt that Romney has that much pull in Utah these days.
His constituents found out that he's a RINO

He stays consistently above 50% in approval of his job.
Something Donald has never achieved.

He stays consistently above 50% in approval of his job.

That's why he was re-elected so many times in Massachusetts...….wait, what?

I'm getting it from the poll. Yes it's early but it's not good for trump. If he's only 3 points above Biden he needs help. The most logical is to get it from a republican who has a 51% approval in Utah as of May 4th.

As I said, the people of Utah love Romney. He has a very long history in that state. With very little if any of it being bad.

Only the people of Utah vote for their Senator and they like him more than they like trump.

As I said, the people of Utah love Romney. He has a very long history in that state.

How long?

1590519309313.png

1590519333841.png

As I said, the people of Utah love Romney. He has a very long history in that state.

How long?
The Mormon's threatened to audit anyone who didn't vote for him.

Irrelevant.

Your leftists are wise to trust the pols. Fingers Joe will most likely win all 57 states.

I'm optimistic Trump will win in a landslide! I'M OPTIMISTIC! OPTIMISTIC!

you triple America's troubles and we're still doing a thousand times better than any other country on earth

Entirely possible that he loses Utah because of his utter contempt for Romney.

Used to live in Utah. They are going to be much more supportive of Romney than they are Trump. Good Mormons, (not Jack Mormons) protect their own.

So did I. In hardcore LDS country too, Veyo. I was the only non LDS in the whole region. They don't like Romney at all, and unlike your imaginary experience, mine is real.

TDS thread 1,645

So this is what makes this so reassuring.j

You can't get him polling better than this...but he will carry Utah by 15 points.

Use that to calibrate your other polls and Biden is fucked.

Who are you voting for in november?
Dana likes the finger.....

In post #8 I asked you who you are voting for

why wont you tell us?

Entirely possible that he loses Utah because of his utter contempt for Romney.
That echo chamber makes reality really hard to see....

Forum List

Back