Trump backtracks on locking Hillary up...

Donald Trump breaks his post-election silence about jailing Hillary Clinton

Yup, "LOCK HER UP!, LOCK HER UP!, LOCK HER UP!" was just another meaningless campaign shout. He continues to shed his republican skin.

She is locked up. Won't see her ever again.

See what I mean? The Trump cult is going to defend every flip flop, back pedal, and cave in that Trump makes.

If Obamakov hadn't closed GITMO she would be going there. Wait, you say what?

Yup, "LOCK HER UP!, LOCK HER UP!, LOCK HER UP!" was just another meaningless campaign shout. He continues to shed his republican skin.

See what I mean? The Trump cult is going to defend every flip flop, back pedal, and cave in that Trump makes.

The Republicans blocked closing GITMO.

I was sort of hoping this moron was kidding.

over and over and over. Now torture will return under the Alt Right White House.

You're an idiot. The Democrats controlled every thing for Obamakov's first two years.

Gee, since TRUMP won't just throw her in jail without due process, I realize I should have voted for Hillary. :321:

Yes, and I wrote that he would not lock her up... Oh well and now as I go to the local department store to buy me a dozen white pillow cases for Trump four years in office...

She has her hate, all the horrible things she has done, and her Parkinson's.

Let someone else douse the witch with a bucket of water.

The Secret Service wouldn't let me, because they knew what would happen if she was doused with a bucket of water.

That's why they called her plane BROOMSTICK ONE.

She has her hate, all the horrible things she has done, and her Parkinson's.

Let someone else douse the witch with a bucket of water.

Wait till you see the Trump Foundation on Steroids, you will be giving her a medal for being a model citizen.
I bet you just can't stand not to see her behind bars. The poorly educated voted for him. You thought he was telling the truth since he is not a politician, he might as well be.:laugh2:

The Secret Service wouldn't let me, because they knew what would happen if she was doused with a bucket of water.

That's why they called her plane BROOMSTICK ONE.
Pffffffffffffffffft, you ain't gonna leave the house hon, get real.

you will be giving her a medal for being a model citizen.

A "model" of how not to live one's life...

Start with TELL THE TRUTH, WORK HARD, and DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF ABOVE THE LAW no matter which sex predator is your "husband."

Forum List

Back