Trump backtracks on All his campaign promises

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He didn't even assume office and he is doing the two step shuffle

Sunday night marks Donald Trump’s first extensive interview as President-elect and not surprisingly he is already contradicting two of his major election positions: Hillary and Obamacare.

The 60 Minutes interview, which was conducted by Lesley Stahl and will be broadcast on Sunday, Nov. 13 at 7 p.m. ET/PT, took place at Trump’s Fifth Avenue residence in New York City, had Trump flanked by Melania, Ivanka, Tiffany, Eric and Donald, Jr.

To show the full scope of his reversals, here is a little reminder of what Trump said “Then” and what he is saying “Now.”

Trump Backtracks On All His Campaign Promises In SHOCKING '60 Minutes' Interview (VIDEO)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Sunday night marks Donald Trump’s first extensive interview as President-elect and not surprisingly he is already contradicting two of his major election positions: Hillary and Obamacare.

The 60 Minutes interview, which was conducted by Lesley Stahl and will be broadcast on Sunday, Nov. 13 at 7 p.m. ET/PT, took place at Trump’s Fifth Avenue residence in New York City, had Trump flanked by Melania, Ivanka, Tiffany, Eric and Donald, Jr.

To show the full scope of his reversals, here is a little reminder of what Trump said “Then” and what he is saying “Now.”

Trump Backtracks On All His Campaign Promises In SHOCKING '60 Minutes' Interview (VIDEO)

This your first election?

Good God... the butt hurt hyperbole continues...
cry-blow.gif

Will you be disappointed when you learn that there will be no Wall and no Deportation Force? No presidential candidate has ever gone full Nazi to get elected so no, this wasn`t just another election. You`re not new to this country are you?

Will you be disappointed when you learn that there will be no Wall and no Deportation Force? No presidential candidate has ever gone full Nazi to get elected so no, this wasn`t just another election. You`re not new to this country are you?
So... where did you get your crystal ball? Does it take batteries?

My guess is that Trump will calm down quite a bit when he gets into office, and that his fans are just going to have to deal with it. He'll still lean in their direction, and no doubt they'll get plenty of "wins". But he'll have to moderate, and I think everyone knows it.

Some good insight from Obama yesterday:

Regardless of what assumptions he brought to the office, this office has a way of waking you up.

I don’t think he is ideological. I think ultimately he is pragmatic in that way, and that can serve him well.

This office has a way of waking you up. Those aspects of his positions or predispositions that don’t match up with reality he will find shaken up pretty quick, because reality has a way of asserting itself.

The federal government and our democracy is not a speedboat, it is an ocean liner.

Trump will see this stuff soon enough, regardless of what his fans think.

And you're a little cry baby brain dead prog dumbass, and by the way, it is people like YOU that the nation just told to GO FUCK YOURSELF. We've had enough of you JACKASSES.
The nation? The minority, Shirley.

And you're a little cry baby brain dead prog dumbass, and by the way, it is people like YOU that the nation just told to GO FUCK YOURSELF. We've had enough of you JACKASSES.
The nation? The minority, Shirley.
Sorry, but NO, the MAJORITY. We don't count the THREE MILLION VOTES hitlery got from ILLEGALS...

Voter Registration Analysis Shows "More Than 3 Million Non-Citizens Illegally Voted"... That makes the Trump victory a legitimate LANDSLIDE!

And not only that, but the VAST, VAST majority of LAND in America. The only thing you commie leftists have is CESS POOL CITIES.

No I won't, augie doggie.

after 48 years voting in presidential elections, I take what any politician says with a block of salt.

I didn't believe everything Reagan said, Bush said, Clinton said, jr said, or Obama said.

Why would I believe everything Trump said?
I'm just glad there was someone capable of keeping Hillary out of the WH

Hitlery, the pedophile trafficking skank isn't going to be president and that's the most important thing. As far as I am concerned, anything Trump does or doesn't do is simply gravy on the ol mash potatoes. What mattered most was keeping the Clinton crime family out of office. I am disappointed that he's not going to assign a special prosecutor but if the detectives in the NYPD have their way, Hitlery will be arrested before Trump is inaugurated.

I heard trump say "they're good people" referring to the Clinton's.

I wish Republicans would realize the Clinton's aren't criminals Donald was just playing politics. The truth is the Clinton's are good people.

I saw it all.

Trump butt hurt the far and alt right.

Good on him.

If stays that course and reaches out to all the people, we all may be OK, except the alt right and fuck them: they can go to Russia.

Forum List

Back