Trump Trump backs down

I knew it. I thought it would happen sooner rather than later, that Trump would come to his senses and realize that he does not have the smarts to take on Kim Jung Un.

White House puts an asterisk on Trump, Kim Jong Un meeting - CNNPolitics

And, thank God he realized this before meeting Kim on the world stage and making a complete fool of himself. Hard to give Trump credit for anything, but he deserves a pat on the back for this. Way to go Donnie!
. Would you go to meet a cazy person who used some kind of nerve agent to kill his family member ?? I wouldn't get within a countries reach of the guy, but seeing your support for a killer over your countrymen here, it would be important for the FBI to take notice of you.

Well, Trump has to have an out in case his plans don't go the way he says they will. I mean, he said that there would be tariffs on steel and aluminum unless NAFTA was renegotiated, but then when push came to shove, he made exceptions for Mexico and Canada, the two countries that are part of NAFTA.

And watch.........................they are going to come up with some kind of excuse as to why the talks don't happen. When that occurs, watch N. Korea seriously ramp up their testing of nukes and missiles.

What's even more shocking to me is that a lot of Trump supporters on here are already crowing about Trump denuclearizing N. Korea. He hasn't. He hasn't done anything except say he's going to talk.

Talk is cheap. Actions are what counts.
.Big talk coming from someone who has no clue, and had no clue as NK got stronger and stronger over a period of time. Now you are gonna tell us all how to fix it right ? LOL

Well, YOU should know!
Goodness, that is almost as good as "I know what you are, but what am I?" almost
He's convinced himself I'm a right winger.

Fascinating to watch.
These stupid fundamentalists call everybody who is even the tiniest step to the right of Che Guevara a "right winger"

It's the same process involved when the stupid fundamentalists of the right call people "liberal" if they deny the fact that dinosaur bones were placed on the earth to deceive us.

Well, YOU should know!
Goodness, that is almost as good as "I know what you are, but what am I?" almost
He's convinced himself I'm a right winger.

Fascinating to watch.
These stupid fundamentalists call everybody who is even the tiniest step to the right of Che Guevara a "right winger"

It's the same process involved when the stupid fundamentalists of the right call people "liberal" if they deny the fact that dinosaur bones were placed on the earth to deceive us.
Opposite sides of the same coin.

Forum List

Back