Trump back to tie in FL

He must stick to “Law and Order and preserving American way of life “

This tie...

donald-trump-photoshop-long-ties-17-58e491aff3d9a__700.jpg

...or this tie?

donald-trump-photoshop-long-ties-16-58e491ae32800__700.jpg

Good to hear about Florida's poll on Trump, but I will always hold judgement until the results of the actual election in November.
On a different note, I've read the definition of the word "sedition," as well as looked at Title 18, Section 2385 and it looks like groups such as BLM, Communists, educators and politicians that are seeking to undermine/overthrow our government, fall into the category of sedition, which the freedom of speech, does not protect.

Good to hear about Florida's poll on Trump, but I will always hold judgement until the results of the actual election in November.
On a different note, I've read the definition of the word "sedition," as well as looked at Title 18, Section 2385 and it looks like groups such as BLM, Communists, educators and politicians that are seeking to undermine/overthrow our government, fall into the category of sedition, which the freedom of speech, does not protect.

Read a little further in Title 18, Section 2385 ... "by force or violence" ... those have very specific definitions under the law ... I can always advocate the overthrow of the US government by peaceful and non-violent methods ... vote the bums out of office I say ... now go sue me ...

He is also tied in WI
Don’t give up !!
Hey douche, look what your skidmark has done. Oh wait, you're not American....putin troll.

He is also tied in WI
Don’t give up !!
Hey douche, look what your skidmark has done. Oh wait, you're not American....putin troll.

You’re about 1 percent literate !!!!

If T sticks to law and order and preserving American values and we have vote not by mail ..we will win
Women hate weak men like Biden
Most women vote for strong men

Forum List

Back