Trump attacks George W Bush, Mitch in new interview with the Federalist

Ass chapped & spreading lies after your orange knuckle dragger had his ass beat in November.

Waltzing Matilda Trump has nothing better to do then to cry, piss & moan & whine about it.

I don't remember in 2004. They didn't win. It was not W. I do remember the 2000. I voted for big Al looking like a big tall stiff wooden puppet. We had just come off 8 years of good economic growth, stability and control of the national debt with things looking good, figuring I could stand 4 fore years of peace and prosperity, and it never hurts your state to elect somebody from your state president.
Well, you would think that if a guy could invent the internet he could also run a country, I can understand why you voted for Al.
I voted for W in 2000 and my dead brother in 2004

Well, you would think that if a guy could invent the internet he could also run a country, I can understand why you voted for Al.
Sorry about your brother. Probably a better choice than those running.

I agree with you, both parties are not conservative.
Why do you bother with trollboy,he refuses to look at facts that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,our first president sense kennedy not a puppet for the establishment which is why trollboys like him hate him.the proof is in the pudding he is not part of the establishment,resident paid shills from Langley like toro,rightwinger,candyass and kissmy never had one bad peep to say about mass murderers bush and Obama,trump the most anti war president sense carter comes along,and they act
Ike he is stalins twin brother,when you got resident trolls like them that hate him,it should be obvious he is one of the good guys not part of the corrupt two party system.

plus when Obama became potus,you did not see so many trolls like him and Mac have an obsession over bush and keep talking about him long after he was out of office,that tells you something right there why all these psid trolls all hate him.

Gore in 2000, obviously, although he was way too conservative for me, with his wife's interference in the music business. Howard Dean in the 2004 primary, then Kerry.

Forum List

Back