trump attacks DeSantis for hiding his vaccine status

Because calling someone gutless is one of Trump's milder insults, and Trump is gonna Trump?

He's either softening up DeSantis as an opponent, or toughening him up as the heir apparent before your side goes to work (even more than you have)
Keep twisting yourself up into pretzels bro

human pretzel.jpg

Recommended by who??

The same deep state nefarious so-called "professionals" who try to recommend the COVID vaccine??

Why are you playing into the hands of big pharma??

Nobody dies from Tetanus shots

You are barking up the wrong tree here, never told people not to get the vaccine, just don't see the need to force people to get it if they don't want to.

tump's gone even further, and launched an attack on politicians such as Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis who are keeping their booster status a secret. Speaking to One America News Network, Trump again confirmed that he’d taken the booster, and added: “I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like—in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it.”

Do you think DeSantis should come clean about being vaccinated?
You are confused Moon Bat. It must be your mindless hate.

1. DeSantis name was not mentioned by Trump so your premise is a lie.

2. DeSantis has been vaccinated and has told the people of Florida so the article you quoted is a lie.

What else you got Moon Bat?

What's really sad is this really is the best you can do.
Not really...

Your comment was dumb to begin with....there is no need to do "the best I can do"

What is interesting tho - is how you morons fold under the same talking points you direct at everyone else....

Again.....why take a vaccine for something that isn't even deadly?? Definitely far less deadly than COVID

The new version of the Tetanus shot --( created by big pharma companies with close ties to Fauci) has been linked to numerous side effects, including thousands of deaths....

Many patriotic God fearing Conservatives believe natural immunity is the best defense to petty things like Tetanus

Interestingly, the tetanus shot actually prevents people from getting tetanus, unlike the Covid vaccine.

Interestingly, the tetanus shot actually prevents people from getting tetanus, unlike the Covid vaccine.
Except, there are also breakthru cases of Tetanus too....not as much as COVID; however, tetanus isn't airborne and isn't as easily transmitted either..

It's fun to see you morons revert back to "science" when it involves a subject that has never been politicized...my god you folks are morons

But the minute Biden comes out in favor of Tetanus shots -- I am sure Tucker Carlson will have an anti-vaxxer on to convince you morons its communist

By the way, no vaccine is 100%

and unlike the current version of COVID, you really really don't want Tetanus.
Why are you trusting big pharma to put who knows what into your body...

You don't even know what is in a Tetanus vaccine....why are you trusting big pharma with your life?

Not really...

Demonstrably so,

I get it, you didn't become a Nazi because you're particularly bright...

Your comment was dumb to begin with....there is no need to do "the best I can do"

MY comment was dumb? :lmao:
Okay there, Nazi boi...

What is interesting tho - is how you morons fold under the same talking points you direct at everyone else....

You mean you lying about who our "leaders" are?

Define "fold" Herr Himmler? Looks to me like you're getting dragged in this thread.

Bigly

Again.....why take a vaccine for something that isn't even deadly?? Definitely far less deadly than COVID

Tetanus?

My god but you're fucking stupid.

First off, that tetanus vaccine is a vaccine. You WERE aware that the current Covid shots are not, right? Tetanus shots don't alter RNA - RNA sequencers by definition, do.

Secondly, Tetanus is fatal in 7% of cases.

You'd be jaw-droppingly stupid, if not for the lock-jaw...

The new version of the Tetanus shot --( created by big pharma companies with close ties to Fauci) has been linked to numerous side effects, including thousands of deaths....

Many patriotic God fearing Conservatives believe natural immunity is the best defense to petty things like Tetanus

The tetanus shot isn't an mRNA shot. I received on two months ago.

tump's gone even further, and launched an attack on politicians such as Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis who are keeping their booster status a secret. Speaking to One America News Network, Trump again confirmed that he’d taken the booster, and added: “I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like—in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it.”

Nope.....where do you see Desantis's name mentioned specifically as a quote from Trump?

JO

I personally think people should relearn the valuable skill of minding their own fucking business.

Forum List

Back