Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

And? Trump still trashed Bush on a number of fronts.

Trump bashes everyone.. He even trashes women about their weight or their looks. He has nothing else.

Trump Supported Iraq War Invasion In 2002 - Howard Stern ...

Trump bashes everyone.. He even trashes women about their weight or their looks. He has nothing else.

Trump Supported Iraq War Invasion In 2002 - Howard Stern ...

A lot of people supported the war. Many then Progs did. Trump may be a lot of things, he is no worse then the average Prog. However he does have an emotional attachment to New York. He is part of the city.

A lot of people supported the war. Many then Progs did. Trump may be a lot of things, he is no worse then the average Prog. However he does have an emotional attachment to New York. He is part of the city.

Iraq didn't attack NYC.

No, juvenile is a state of mind. Crooked Donald is also 75 years old and the most juvenile president we have ever had. And he was well past his use by date years ago.
Well perhaps being juvenile is positive. Joe Biden definitely isn’t juvenile and he has botched things up nicely for our nation in the short period of time he has been in office.

1632043153164.jpeg
1632043268675.jpeg

Given our own CIA Director is making such a claim, then what was Bush supposed to believe?

W should have believed his own words to the effect that he did not want war and preferred to have the UNSC disarm Iraq peacefully and listened to Senator Biden who said in February’03 not to invade in March without a second UNSC Resolution if SADDAM quits cooperating with the inspectors. Biden said their was no risk to waiting to give the inspectors more time.

“”” Biden February 5, 2003
Now that the secretary of State has done his job, the president I think must finish his job. And that is he must engage in a personal diplomacy with -- as he already is doing, based on my breakfast with him this morning, with others -- with key members of the Security Council to pass a second resolution setting a deadline authorizing the use of force if necessary in order to disarm Saddam Hussein.

While the second resolution isn't a legal requirement in my view, and while we can win the war on our own, we are much better off if we support the United Nations and we move with a broad coalition. The hard part begins after -- after, after -- after we defeat Saddam Hussein, if that proves to be necessary, for it promises to be a lengthy and costly period of nation-building and occupation -- hopefully not with merely U.S. forces. We want as many countries as possible helping us in this decade after Saddam falls. To get their help afterwards, we need to sign them up at the front end of this process, and getting them to sign up will be much easier if we have a second U.N. resolution. 03FEB05-IraqHearing-a “””

W should have believed his own words to the effect that he did not want war and preferred to have the UNSC disarm Iraq peacefully and listened to Senator Biden who said in February’03 not to invade in March without a second UNSC Resolution if SADDAM quits cooperating with the inspectors. Biden said their was no risk to waiting to give the inspectors more time.

“”” Biden February 5, 2003
Now that the secretary of State has done his job, the president I think must finish his job. And that is he must engage in a personal diplomacy with -- as he already is doing, based on my breakfast with him this morning, with others -- with key members of the Security Council to pass a second resolution setting a deadline authorizing the use of force if necessary in order to disarm Saddam Hussein.

While the second resolution isn't a legal requirement in my view, and while we can win the war on our own, we are much better off if we support the United Nations and we move with a broad coalition. The hard part begins after -- after, after -- after we defeat Saddam Hussein, if that proves to be necessary, for it promises to be a lengthy and costly period of nation-building and occupation -- hopefully not with merely U.S. forces. We want as many countries as possible helping us in this decade after Saddam falls. To get their help afterwards, we need to sign them up at the front end of this process, and getting them to sign up will be much easier if we have a second U.N. resolution. 03FEB05-IraqHearing-a “””

Biden was wrong.

Cheney was cherry picking the intel. Iraq was no threat to anyone.
Iraq was no threat to anyone----neither was POL POT in the mind of
surada.. Saddam murdered 100s of thousands of Kurds in the north
of Iraq and Shiites in the southern part of Iraq----all civilians and
mostly women and children. He had vast stores of Nitrogen Mustard
gas compliments of his good baathist pig friend Gamal Abdel
Nasser, had people working on biological weapons including
anthrax and had cobbled a nuclear reactor together whilst he and his
fellow arabists danced on the dead bodies of infants rotting in the sun

Trump attacked Bush for being a filthy ass shrill for the Democrats. Well deserved.

Iraq was no threat to anyone----neither was POL POT in the mind of
surada.. Saddam murdered 100s of thousands of Kurds in the north
of Iraq and Shiites in the southern part of Iraq----all civilians and
mostly women and children. He had vast stores of Nitrogen Mustard
gas compliments of his good baathist pig friend Gamal Abdel
Nasser, had people working on biological weapons including
anthrax and had cobbled a nuclear reactor together whilst he and his
fellow arabists danced on the dead bodies of infants rotting in the sun

Stop lying. .Look up the facts on Halabja.

Saddam was hanged for doing exactly what Churchill did in 1920.

Stop lying. .Look up the facts on Halabja.

Saddam was hanged for doing exactly what Churchill did in 1920.
Halabja does not represent all kurds and all shiites in Iraq or all
that was known about the machinations of the issue of Saddams '
developements in chemical and biologic warfare
Churchill sat in parliament----and murdered no one

Trump criticized Bush for including "domestic extremists" in his 9-11 speech, perhaps a veiled reference to Jan 6. Yahoo left out that part. No surprise.

W Bush walked away from him yesterday --

Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.
In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”
Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
45th President of the United States

George W. Bush
43rd president of the United States

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.

In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”

Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

Progressive <3 Dubya! Endless wars! Chief Architect of the Surveillance State!

What was Biden wrong about
Notfool, he was more INCOMPLETE than WRONG----IMVO (in my
vaulted opinion) we should have assassinated Saddam and his
Baathist buddies ---rather than invade Iraq------but HISTORICALLY
speaking-----I have the same opinion of the islamic hero ADOLF

Notfool, he was more INCOMPLETE than WRONG----IMVO (in my
vaulted opinion) we should have assassinated Saddam and his
Baathist buddies ---rather than invade Iraq------but HISTORICALLY
speaking-----I have the same opinion of the islamic hero ADOLF

Rather than blaming the Arabs for the Holocaust and the persecutions in Europe why don't you attack the Germans ?

Rather than blaming the Arabs for the Holocaust and the persecutions in Europe why don't you attack the Germans ?
liar----at no point have I ever blamed the arabs for the european,
german catholic galvanized Holocaust. I have, simply, made note
of the admiration evinced by muslims of adolf and his writings and
his programs and the fact that it was german nazis who escaped
trial at nuremburg who authored much of the ISLAMO NAZI
propaganda that you spit and continues to be TAUGHT
thruout the UMMA

liar----at no point have I ever blamed the arabs for the european,
german catholic galvanized Holocaust. I have, simply, made note
of the admiration evinced by muslims of adolf and his writings and
his programs and the fact that it was german nazis who escaped
trial at nuremburg who authored much of the ISLAMO NAZI
propaganda that you spit and continues to be TAUGHT
thruout the UMMA

The Arabs threw out Hitler's German envoys in the mid to late 1930s. You are a pathetic, screaming hatemonger. You give Jews a bad name.

Forum List

Back