Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

I am female and heterosexual.

BTW, NOBODY reads Ayn Rand after HS.

Hell, babe. I didn't even read Rand in HS. I just like the name Galt because it makes the leftists foam at the mouth.

McCarthy was lush.
If you meant to type "McCarthy was a lush" that would
be a gutter term for "a drunk" and you would be, as far as
I know, right. OTHERWISE you have described him as an
exuberantly growing plant

If you meant to type "McCarthy was a lush" that would
be a gutter term for "a drunk" and you would be, as far as
I know, right. OTHERWISE you have described him as an
exuberantly growing plant

I think she meant "McCarthy was luscious."

Maybe she has the hots for him like she has for me. Diminutive little liberal ladies always go for the strong type, because of the absence of actual men among the left. This is a known fact.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think she meant "McCarthy was luscious."

Maybe she has the hots for him like she has for me. Diminutive little liberal ladies always go for the strong type, because of the absence of actual men among the left. This is a known fact.

:auiqs.jpg:
Long ago I read from a journalist who had attended a house-party
that included McCarthy, that McCarthy had a penchant for matinees
with any will female around. He witnessed him screwing a house
guest on a bed and noted "he did not even bother to turn the
counterpane (bedspread) down, to wit. he was a slob too

I bet you used to rationalize the HS Bully's behavior when he gave you wedgies...

The little people were the ones who sucked hind tit during his presidency. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer.

Awesome... um, yeah, guy, whenever I hear someone talk about "globalism", I have to laugh. We live in a global world.

No, most people wouldn't agree on that. Biden has had to clean up Trump's mess, but that's about it.
No, I didn’t rationalize the HS bully’s behavior. He liked to slap people so I let him slap me. I then broke his nose with two left hooks. My father had done some amateur boxing and taught me how to fight. That was back in the 1960s before judo and karate became common.

You need to read up on globalism.

Biden is cleaning up Trump’s mess. You can seriously make that statement after the Afghanistan fiasco.

1631729577021.jpeg

Biden is also acting like the dictator liberals insisted Trump was. He is demanding every American get vaccinated against COVID-19.

No, I didn’t rationalize the HS bully’s behavior. He liked to slap people so I let him slap me. I then broke his nose with two left hooks. My father had done some amateur boxing and taught me how to fight. That was back in the 1960s before judo and karate became common.

Ooooh, we have another internet tough guy. You sound more like the kind of guy who carried the bully's books.

You need to read up on globalism.

Why? I love Globalism. The world is my oyster. My livlihood is based on free trade.

Biden is cleaning up Trump’s mess. You can seriously make that statement after the Afghanistan fiasco.

Good point. That was BUSH'S Mess that he had to clean up. The only Fiasco was that we invaded that place and tried to impose out way of life on them, spending 2 trillion dollars and 2500 lives in the process.

Biden is also acting like the dictator liberals insisted Trump was. He is demanding every American get vaccinated against COVID-19.

About fucking time. There is no legitimate reason to refuse to get a vaccination.

OOoooh, we have another internet tough guy. You sound more like the kind of guy who carried the bully's books.

Why? I love Globalism. The world is my oyster. My livlihood is based on free trade.

Good point. That was BUSH'S Mess that he had to clean up. The only Fiasco was that we invaded that place and tried to impose out way of life on them, spending 2 trillion dollars and 2500 lives in the process.

About fucking time. There is no legitimate reason to refuse to get a vaccination.
Nope. My encounter with the bully is a true story.

I had two fights in high school. In the first a bully punched me so I punched him back. The teacher like a referee in a football game caught me and assumed I threw the first punch and sent me to the principal’s office.

The principal called my father. My father arrived and asked me if I had done anything wrong and when I explained what went down he asked the principal to call the teacher in. He cross examined her like a defense attorney and she fell apart. I was very proud of my dad that day.

In the second fight which I described above I incited a different bully to slap me and then broke his nose.

Later after I graduated I became friends with one of the guys in the bullies’ circle. I asked him why his friends wanted to pick on me to begin with. He replied, “When we walked down the hallway in the school almost everybody stepped out of our way including teachers. You were the exception. You were the little guy who would walk right through us.”

I told my daughter about the incidents and advised her to fight if absolutely necessary and fight to win. I told her she would likely have just one fight in a school if she won decisively. I decided not to teach her how to box but instead send her to judo classes. She did only have one fight per school but she moved to a different school every year so she had to prove herself one time in every school.

My daughter obviously inherited my somewhat obnoxious personality. We are short not tall, don’t like to be bullied and we seem to attract bullies as we don’t step aside for assholes. Maybe that’s why we both like Trump.

In passing keep in mind I was in high school in the 1960s and my daughter in the 1980s. I understand things are a lot different today. Fighting in high school is really frowned on from what I hear.

Globalism is a one world government. Globalization is international trade between many nations. Free trade is just fine to me. Living under the thumb of a world wide government has no appeal to me. It would be like living in the UK while it was in the EU before Brexit.

We were right to invade Afghanistan to strike back at the terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center. Bush had little or no reason to invade Iraq. We suck at nation building and should avoid that quicksand In the future.

I have been fully vaccinated for several months. I waited until my pharmacy got the vaccine rather than sit in a long line of cars wasting gas.

Trump rightfully attacked Bush for being a shrill for the filthy Democrats.

GW is still pissed because Trump beat his brother in the Republican Primaries. Besides, the RINO was always a Democrat at heart.

W Bush walked away from him yesterday --

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.
In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”
Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
45th President of the United States

George W. Bush
43rd president of the United States

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.

In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”

Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”
sounds like he is saying what most dems said about him for years

Trump rightfully attacked Bush for being a shrill for the filthy Democrats.

GW is still pissed because Trump beat his brother in the Republican Primaries. Besides, the RINO was always a Democrat at heart.
Yes. Trump hopefully ended the Bush dynasty.

David Moye

David Moye
In this article:

Donald Trump

George W. Bush

Man, the sight of you moonbats carrying water for the neocons oin general, and Chimpola Bush in particular, is off the hook hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:

David Moye

David Moye
In this article:

Donald Trump

George W. Bush

Well, it's true....the hit dog will holler.

David Moye

David Moye
In this article:

Donald Trump

George W. Bush

Trump is Covid for Democracy. BUT, it is also interesting how NO ONE ever mentions the revealing blunder Bush made that proved he knew all about the 9/11 attack, (with planes), BEFORE hand. He could not have seen the planes, like he claimed, on TV b/c it was not yet aired! In essence, that means it may have been a United States government false flag operation behind that attack. YET: no one gets near this. CIA?

Last edited:

David Moye

David Moye
In this article:

Donald Trump

George W. Bush

Not everyone loves the Taliban besides Joe.

Yep.. Face it.

The CIA Director (a Clinton appointee) insisted to President Bush's face that the evidence of WMDs in Iraq was a "slam dunk".

Given our own CIA Director is making such a claim, then what was Bush supposed to believe?

Besides which it ignores the obvious, Iraq DID have leftover chemical weapons munitions. Old and probably worthless.

But they weren't supposed to have them at all

Nope. My encounter with the bully is a true story.

Sure it is, bud. Sure it is.

Globalism is a one world government. Globalization is international trade between many nations. Free trade is just fine to me. Living under the thumb of a world wide government has no appeal to me. It would be like living in the UK while it was in the EU before Brexit.

Um, yeah. Brexit has been kind of a disaster for the UK... There is no world wide government, but the reality is we live in a global world. The technology and economics of the world today make that inevitable.

We were right to invade Afghanistan to strike back at the terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center. Bush had little or no reason to invade Iraq. We suck at nation building and should avoid that quicksand In the future.

Bush was right to go after Al Qaeda, but toppling the Taliban and setting up a government that was just bribing warlords to support us was stupid. We got exactly the result we should have expected. The minute the warlords stopped getting paid, they went back to the Taliban.

I have been fully vaccinated for several months. I waited until my pharmacy got the vaccine rather than sit in a long line of cars wasting gas.

So what's your problem with Biden mandating vaccinations, then? Oh, wait, "Freeeeeeeeedom!!!!"

Forum List

Back