Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

It was getting built. Which is far more than I can say for that cocksucker Joe Biden.

Hope you get ass-raped by one of the new MS-13 gang members that came through Joe Biden's "border."

Lies and replies like this from Trump supporters and you wonder why I want nothing to do with Trump and his supporters?

Lies and replies like this from Trump supporters and you wonder why I want nothing to do with Trump and his supporters?

Good. The farther you commies stay away from me, the better.

GW was appropriate for the times because the Democrat Party hadn't yet been completely assimilated by radical left-wing commie fucksticks, such as it is now.

President Trump was a a more timely choice for dealing with the commie Democrats, But as far left as you folks have degenerated, I'm hoping the next President will be someone along the lines of a Pinochet.

The idea of you leftards being thrown out of helicopters gives me a big, fat hard-on every time I think about it. :04:

Is that your idea of leadership?

GW is an idiot. And the left's love for GW after they hated GW, is equally idiotic.
Remember they were calling him Hitler and every other name.................lolol

These libturd punch clock clickers are hilarious

Is that your idea of leadership?
How you use people for politics. You hated Bush

Bush is bitter Trump emasculated his nerdy faggot ass brother and caused that old bitch mother of his to have a heart attack.......LOLOLOL

We hate the Bush Clinton cock suckers you ass wipe

Does listening to a boss all day long rot your brain?

You voted to kill an American aid worker and his 7 children you mother fucking bastard. I just wish it was you

I see that I made you laugh. They say that if you make a girl laugh, you're already halfway to getting in her panties.
LOLOL.You nailed it. Sleeping on a soiled mattress in moms basement jacking and posting 24/7

Faggot millennialturd. So GD dumb. Doesn't realize 75 mil hate the Bushs

Remember they were calling him Hitler and every other name.................lolol

These libturd punch clock clickers are hilarious

How can anyone forget those lovable liberal portrayals like these?

How you use people for politics. You hated Bush

Bush is bitter Trump depenisd his brother and caused that old bitch mother of his to have a heart attack.......LOLOLOL

We hate the Bush Clinton cock suckers you ass wipe

Does listening to a boss all day long rot your brain?

You voted to kill an American aid worker and his 7 children you mother fucking bastard. I just wish it was you

Bush was terribly wrong on the invasion of Iraq, but he wasn't like Trump.. In fact, Trump supported the invasion when he was on Howard Stern.

You wish I was dead? Really? How impotent you are.

Bush was terribly wrong on the invasion of Iraq, but he wasn't like Trump.. In fact, Trump supported the invasion when he was on Howard Stern.

Ohh no, you ditnt?

Now you went and dome it, girly. Insulting a man's wiener isn't gonna get you any dates around here.

I don't think I wanna go steady wif you any mo. :laughing0301:

Have you read "Peril"? Trump believed he could stay in power election or no election.. He is mentally ill.

LOL. You were barely alive in 2001.....lolol

Amazing you young millennialturds know more than those that lived it..BAWWWWHAHA

You probably can't even manscape your pubes right

Your vote killed 8 people on purpose and you think nothing of it and don't care. Why should I care in the least about your worthless existence in a basement being impotent you SOBn smart ass

Do you have any education at all?

Yes I do, sweetmeat. I would go so far as to say that I have been cursed with an over-abundance of education. Sadly though as it may be, when communicating with those of chimpanzee-like levels of intelligence, one must be well-versed in their customs, habits, and yes, their dialects. :11:

Yes I do, sweetmeat. I would go so far as to say that I have been cursed with an over-abundance of education. Sadly though as it may be, when communicating with those of chimpanzee-like levels of intelligence, one must be well-versed in their customs, habits, and yes, their dialects. :11:

We have been thru a bad patch with Trump.. Sort of like the Joe McCarthy madness. We'll survive this too.

Have you read "Peril"? Trump believed he could stay in power election or no election.. He is mentally ill.

You made me laugh. Therefore by the rules and by-laws of the board, you can get in my panties any time.

We have been thru a bad patch with Trump.. Sort of like the Joe McCarthy madness. We'll survive this too.

McCarthy was correct. Unfortunately, we didn't have big enough helicopters to throw the leftists out of back then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back