Trump At TurningPoint

Nobody convinced you of anything. You chose to believe all the disgusting things you believe. Don't know if you made those choices because you think everybody else is as hateful as you, or if you're just mentally defective, or if there is some other reason, but you worked long and hard to become the disgusting little thing you are. Congratulations. You've reached your goal. You are the essence of disgusting.
You and your disgusting kind did it and deserve to be treated in the manner befitting your putrid station.

I chose to be an implacable enemy of all things democrat.

You and your disgusting kind did it and deserve to be treated in the manner befitting your putrid station.

I chose to be an implacable enemy of all things democrat.
That's the first time a ever saw implacable used as a synonym for "PETTY LITTLE IDIOT".

That's the first time a ever saw implacable used as a synonym for "PETTY LITTLE IDIOT".
And.... there is shit you can do about it either. Complain, insult, piss into the ocean why don't you. Pretend the sea is rising.

Typical hot air communist democrat.

And.... there is shit you can do about it either. Complain, insult, piss into the ocean why don't you. Pretend the sea is rising.

Typical hot air communist democrat.
You're absolutely right. Nothing I can do about your childish behavior but point and laugh.

it's not just the constant adoration - he has some messed up inferiority complex that constantly needs to be soothed - but donny is desperate AF to stay in office because the protection of the presidency was keeping him outa prison.
Gracie advocates treason and you treat with her?

If I was betting on how Biden won, would say more people wanted the return to a more quiet normal life minus all the ranting & rage. We will never get a perfect person as president, because there are no perfect humans.

If I was betting on how Biden won, would say more people wanted the return to a more quiet normal life minus all the ranting & rage. We will never get a perfect person as president, because there are no perfect humans.
It was a fked up election. But in the same election a white guy beat a black woman for an office here in Miss, and I was totally convinced the guy was a dead man walking. But a lot of blacks didn't turn out because they were scared of covid, and the whites in another part of the state did, because they're still convinced covid's a conspiracy. WE knew it would be a fucked up election because before covid predictions were for a big turnout. And the gop state legislatures enacted laws to help mail in balloting. And it backfired, bigly.

But it wasn't the first fked up election. I still think that if JFK handn't been assassinated, the JFK Goldwater debates and elections might have changed America for the better, and LBJ fked us all over. And if Bobby Kennedy hadn't been assassinated, we might never have had Vietnam and Watergate. (we might have had something else bad, or not) But 2020 wasn't even a week piss compared to those elections. And let's not even talk about 1828. And Lincoln's election.

My poor baby. The jealousy and envy just oozes out of you. Were you personally slighted by Trump? Fortunately, my uncle had actual, real, direct business dealings years ago and painted quite a different story about the guy than MSNBC and NYT paints for you.

LOL!!!! i've seen donny in action for 40 years & clipper is spot on.

does yer uncle remember this? i know i do.

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By Kurt Eichenwald
  • June 26, 1990
Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.
That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
Moreover, the $450,000-a-month allowance excludes some of the largest of Mr. Trump's daunting expenses, the bankers say. These extras, based on Mr. Trump's spending in May, include the costs of maintaining his personal 727 jetliner ($246,000) and his 282-foot yacht ($841,000). The yacht and the personal jet, to be sure, may be sold to trim the real estate developer's mountainous debts.
In May, Mr. Trump also paid interest of $2.1 million on his personal debt, while his legal, charitable and business expenses totaled $382,000. His interest payments and various expenses do not count as personal spending, either.

Still, the $450,000-a-month limit will require some belt-tightening on Mr. Trump's part. In May, his bankers report, Mr. Trump's personal spending amounted to $583,000 for day-to-day necessities of the ultrarich life style, which range from his $2,000 suits to the costs of maids, gardeners and chefs at his three homes.
So to meet the bankers' target, Mr. Trump must trim his personal expenses by more than $100,000 from the May level. If he can do that, the banks will agree to lend Mr. Trump even more money.

The terms are being required by the banks, which are attempting to structure a loan to Mr. Trump to keep his faltering empire out of bankruptcy court.
The personal spending limits agreed to by the banks, though a cutback for Mr. Trump, still come to $5.4 million a year. If the banks agree to the terms of the new loan, in the month of July, for example, Mr. Trump would have to hold his expenses to just $14,516.13 a day, or $10.08 every minute of the day and night.
'It's Just Phenomenal'
Even the truly wealthy found Mr. Trump's manner of spending, reduced circumstances or not, to be remarkable.

''I would have no idea how to spend $450,000 a month,'' said one billionaire, who asked not to be identified. ''It's just phenomenal.''
Financial planners for the well heeled agreed.
''We have handled a lot of entertainers, some of whom lived very extravagantly, but I have never come across anybody who spent that way,'' said Lawrence B. Eichler, president of Sentinel Asset Management. ''Donald Trump lives in strata few of us approach, or even want to approach.''
Even Mr. Trump, who declined to comment, once said: ''A little more moderation would be good.'' But he was quick to add, ''Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.''
Deadline on a Payment
Mr. Trump's unfolding financial drama may reach a climax tonight as the developer faces a deadline to make a payment on a high-yield ''junk bond'' issue. No matter what the outcome, the glimpse of Mr. Trump's spending habits is certain to add another layer to the high-spending lore to the 1980's.

Mr. Trump's new allowance may be absorbed easily, given the style of living to which he has become accustomed. The developer owns three homes, including Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla. That home, which was willed to the State of Florida by Marjorie Merriweather Post, was sold to Mr. Trump because the state could not afford to pay for its upkeep. Scores of household staff members are paid to help keep up the 118-room residence.
Mr. Trump will also have to continue to maintain his 50-room penthouse triplex in Manhattan's Trump Tower, which comes complete with an 80-foot living room, bronze-edged floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park, and a 12-foot waterfall.
[...]
Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?

lol ...donny saw you a mile away, tuberdude cause he knows a dupe when he sees one.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

^^^ THAT was said just 3 years earlier ^^^

:113:

Last edited:
Jim Jones what's another charismatic character who had a large following and look what happened to his followers. Trump is exactly the same as Jim Jones except is endangering the entire country, not just his followers.

45877d5ebcc5eb0ba605224ea549dc2d.jpg

Nobody convinced you of anything. You chose to believe all the disgusting things you believe. Don't know if you made those choices because you think everybody else is as hateful as you, or if you're just mentally defective, or if there is some other reason, but you worked long and hard to become the disgusting little thing you are. Congratulations. You've reached your goal. You are the essence of disgusting.

it's the poster child for donny's little basket of deplorables.

'treat' ?
well

I just don't understand civility when "communicating' with a person who thinks an attempted coup and attacking cops is OK. I understand not telling her to fuck off (-: but treating her like she should be taken any more seriously than a muslim who thinks violence is an appropriate way to get the US to do something .... that I don't get

well

I just don't understand civility when "communicating' with a person who thinks an attempted coup and attacking cops is OK. I understand not telling her to fuck off (-: but treating her like she should be taken any more seriously than a muslim who thinks violence is an appropriate way to get the US to do something .... that I don't get

i simply stated facts on a very rare occasion i bother with gracie - she probably has me on ignore for a reason but 'eh the inclination struck me. i have zero respect for her & she has no credibility whatsoever. & i know exactly what she is.

so there you go.

i simply stated facts on a very rare occasion i bother with gracie - she probably has me on ignore for a reason but 'eh the inclination struck me. i have zero respect for her & she has no credibility whatsoever. & i know exactly what she is.

so there you go.
Well I wasn't judging you personally. I just don't get it with treating apologists for the attempted coup as deserving of some civil, reasoned communication.

I mean I heard some people spit on soldiers during the vietnam era, but I never personally witnessed that. When I saw soldiers in airports they looked nervous though .... but they were wearing unis that probably made them targets. I was very opposed to our involvement, and had no problem with protesters, but protesting at military bases or doing anything disrespectful to people serving. I guess the passage of time probably gives people who did stuff like that a chance to just move past it. But the attempted coup is fresh, and it has apologists.

Well I wasn't judging you personally. I just don't get it with treating apologists for the attempted coup as deserving of some civil, reasoned communication.

I mean I heard some people spit on soldiers during the vietnam era, but I never personally witnessed that. When I saw soldiers in airports they looked nervous though .... but they were wearing unis that probably made them targets. I was very opposed to our involvement, and had no problem with protesters, but protesting at military bases or doing anything disrespectful to people serving. I guess the passage of time probably gives people who did stuff like that a chance to just move past it. But the attempted coup is fresh, and it has apologists.

no worries - i just felt like poking her with a stick is all, i know she's too far gone though.

Forum List

Back