Trump at CPAC...He Has Been Assimilated

I gave him 10 minutes that I can't get back.

A man who can freestyle vamp like nobody else, reading off the prompter like any other drone....How fucking boring.

Even his haircut sucks.

And the leftbat cranks think that this wind sock is the next worse thing to Hitler.

lmao
I heard quite a bit of freestyle. Yes, there were a few places where he went straight by the teleprompter, but not a lot. You tuned in at exactly the wrong moment. You can catch up by watching the whole thing on a number of sites, though.

Trump turned out to be Kushner's and Netanyahoo's bitch. Did he say how much he helped Blacks and Hispanics who hate him and Whitey more than ever via zionist control of the media, academia, Hollywood and Washington DC? Oops sorry, I mean "globalists" not zionists! :icon_rolleyes: And the retarded event that was a setup for "Q" retards and Antifa rioters to do the "insurrection?" And did he explain why he did not pardon the Wikileaks dude?

Last edited:
I gave him 10 minutes that I can't get back.

A man who can freestyle vamp like nobody else, reading off the prompter like any other drone....How fucking boring.

Even his haircut sucks.

And the leftbat cranks think that this wind sock is the next worse thing to Hitler.

lmao
Well had Trump not tried to take over the world in a world war and started that pesky mass genocide, I would consider voting for him again.

Interesting. The Trumpsters now turning on their God a little?

:popcorn:
Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter.

The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over, or even like New York or California today.

It will be a gerrymandering nuke to end democracy once and for all.

1614597185164.png

Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.

Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.
Yes, it's all Trump's fault.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

How do they do it you reckon? Must be a master race of some kind.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.
Perfectly wrong. Trump is just one guy. One guy can't do anything.

As I predicted.

We know.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.

We know.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.
Zoom, right over your head.

No surprise there.

Their golden calf is government and they bow down daily.

Well, I don't know much about such stuff, but.......but if I was to "bow down", I personally would prefer to do it for my local mayor (a good and responsible man) or my township clerk (an amazingly competent woman, and kind to boot).....vs........bowing down for the former president.
(who, btw, I kinda think is a bit of a conman and grifter)

But that's just me.

ps.....as far as that Golden Trump Statue, well, if I ran the Big Boy Restaurant chain, I'd explore suing for trademark infringement. (or, I'd check my locations to see if a BigBoy statue is missing. )

Their golden calf is government and they bow down daily.

Well, I don't know much about such stuff, but.......but if I was to "bow down", I personally would prefer to do it for my local mayor (a good and responsible man) or my township clerk (an amazingly competent woman, and kind to boot).....vs........bowing down for the former president.
(who, btw, I kinda think is a bit of a conman and grifter)

But that's just me.

ps.....as far as that Golden Trump Statue, well, if I ran the Big Boy Restaurant chain, I'd explore suing for trademark infringement. (or, I'd check my locations to see if a BigBoy statue is missing. )

That's funny but yes, govt is the lefts religion. This is all they have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back