Trump At 51 percent approval

You guys have repeatedly claimed that polls are fake news.
It’s a close race !!!

I believe the race is closer than what most polls are letting on, but as of now, I think this Rasmussen is an outlier. I would like to see a few others validate these results first.
there is no poll that can tell you anything. to think 1,000 people represent different cities, states and population of 120 million is really nuts. just too fking funny.

Scientific polls are largely accurate and within the margin of error. People wouldn't pay firms to conduct them otherwise

Biden is confident, even arrogant, that he will win in a landslide against Trump. sound familiar?

You guys have repeatedly claimed that polls are fake news.
It’s a close race !!!

I believe the race is closer than what most polls are letting on, but as of now, I think this Rasmussen is an outlier. I would like to see a few others validate these results first.
there is no poll that can tell you anything. to think 1,000 people represent different cities, states and population of 120 million is really nuts. just too fking funny.

Scientific polls are largely accurate and within the margin of error. People wouldn't pay firms to conduct them otherwise
they love to scare opposition voters that's the reason they purchase them. scientific by whom? LOL

Conmen conning americans.

Last edited:
Trump has now PROVEN he is the only candidate who can't handle anything and takes NO
responsibility for anything.

To get rid of the chaos, get rid of Trump!

Trump has now PROVEN he is the only candidate who can't handle anything and takes NO
responsibility for anything.

To get rid of the chaos, get rid of Trump!
Blah blah blah you lost

Forum List

Back