Trump at 30 percent for black support

This is huge
And key for Pennsylvania and Michigan
Dem only have cheating---fake ballots with hopes that the supreme court doesn't slap them upside the head, terrorists blm and antifa, corrup billionaire puppet masters, and a corrupt media trying to steal the election.

I predict more votes than voters in many places.

This is huge
And key for Pennsylvania and Michigan
The Black constituency is not stupid. The Black folks want their WALLETS left intact as anyone with a brain would. Over/up here in eastern(east of the Cascade mtn range) Washington & Idaho it's HEAVY for prez Trump. There are pockets of support for Joe Biden in Spokane(Spo-can), Cheney/EWU & Couer D' Alene(Core Dah Ahh-Lane) & Boise Idaho. One must watch the polls though as those polls are every bit as biased as the rest of the field of politics. After prez Trump wins the election the REAL entertainment begins when the statist left pulls an emotionally charged last attack as can be seen below!

I think trump will lose Wisconsin??
I think we can win Michigan , Pennsylvania and Ohio
It appears both parties have moved on from Ohio

It could end in a mess and a complete Pennsylvania recount
Biden lost huge support in P in last debate

Biden was easily on victory in Pennsylvania until the last debate
Right now it appears it’s 50-50 ..if it’s even fair election

Democrats should have known that sooner or later it would take more than a few handfuls of plantation bucks to keep Blacks enslaved. Stick with Trumpie.

Actual # is 46%..........and lol........if it is just half of that %, Trump wins in a landslide. Oh.........and lets remember........Rasmussen nailed the last 3 presidential elections. Which is why the left is always taking shots at it........facts suck for these people. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ive made my election night viewing plans already........100% certainty of me watching The Don LeMon show over at CNN.:springbed:

Forum List

Back