trump associates tried to sell veteran info to Apple and J&J

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Just how low will these people go> Anything for a Buck, I guess. WAKE UP GARLAND!
Anything for a Buck describes your party too jim.....yea i know i was shocked too....

So? Not even in the same league with Biden demanding all citizens take experimental vaccines and reveal personal healthcare information to anyone that demands it.

Just how low will these people go> Anything for a Buck, I guess. WAKE UP GARLAND!
This is who Garland needs to go after...

But, we know that bureaucrats won't go after bureaucrats.

JimH52 How many times do we see Liberals triggered with "Trump TRIED TO DO blah blah" but they think nothing of Biden bald face lying about critical failures of judgement in Afghanistan or attacking our Border Patrol vowing to MAKE THEM PAY. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

JimH52 How many times do we see Liberals triggered with "Trump TRIED TO DO blah blah" but they think nothing of Biden bald face lying about critical failures of judgement in Afghanistan or attacking our Border Patrol vowing to MAKE THEM PAY. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
right?? the trump admin looked into helping the VA stop losing money! the horror!

So? Not even in the same league with Biden demanding all citizens take experimental vaccines and reveal personal healthcare information to anyone that demands it.

So? Not eveyn in the same league with Biden demanding all citizens take experimental vaccines and reveal personal healthcare information to anyone that demands it.
You are a Fool and the reason COVID is still around

You are a Fool and the reason COVID is still around
haha the Covid is still around because Xiden continues to flood the country with folks inflected with the Xiden Variant. He has.no plan to end it

Forum List

Back