Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

BJ - The only chance that Dems ever have is to keep their fools uninformed .

BJ - This was contained as a local story.

Biff - you are wrong - Here's a local story.

Genius right there boy.

Last edited:
Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

Egged on by Iran Nan who should be charged as a co-conspirator

(snip)

(snip)

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?

BJ - This was contained as a local story.

Biff - you are wrong - Here's a local story.

Genius right there boy.
It is just a local story.

Dear Least Informed person in the group -

President Trump is the President of the entire country ( including your dumb ass) no story about arresting someone for the threat of assassination of a sitting President is a local story.

A black guy. It figures.

Only because he is a black that supports radical Islam.
Normal Black people are coming to the realization that Candidate Trump was right when he asked them to take a chance on something different.
Then normal blacks need to organize and oppose those who support radical islam.

The enemy is islam. It always was and always will be.

A black guy. It figures.

Normal Black people are coming to the realization that Candidate Trump was right when he asked them to take a chance on something different.

In my humble opinion, Islam appears to me as more a political force that uses and supports eliminating resistance through the killing of those who resist. When our State Department is forced to issue warnings to travelers who otherwise think travelling to a nation that claims they are a nation of peace, citizens have to be warned that "peace" is the false narrative that ropes people into disparity of thinking they are safe there. You are never safe in a regime that uses religion as a snare to dupe nonbelievers into an untenable position of accepting submission before safety is guaranteed. If you've ever heard the phrase, "death to infidels!" then you might understand why the State Department has a website dedicated to travel warnings.
If you travel abroad, it's a very wise idea to read here first: Travel Advisories

A black guy. It figures.

In my humble opinion, Islam appears to me as more a political force that uses and supports eliminating resistance through the killing of those who resist. When our State Department is forced to issue warnings to travelers who otherwise think travelling to a nation that claims they are a nation of peace, citizens have to be warned that "peace" is the false narrative that ropes people into disparity of thinking they are safe there. You are never safe in a regime that uses religion as a snare to dupe nonbelievers into an untenable position of accepting submission before safety is guaranteed. If you've ever heard the phrase, "death to infidels!" then you might understand why the State Department has a website dedicated to travel warnings.
If you travel abroad, it's a very wise idea to read here first: Travel Advisories

Islam has three (3) prongs.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Arrest anyone practicing the illegal and outdated belief.

A black guy. It figures.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Killing people is anathema to belief in God, imho.

A black guy. It figures.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques

I think it may depend on which god one believes in.

(snip)

(snip)

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?
giphy.gif

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques

I think it may depend on which god one believes in.

There is only one God.....'Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one.'

Deut 6: 4

Islam:pagan origin and Moon god worship

Forum List

Back