Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

/——-/ I think you misunderstood my meme. I’m a Trump supporter mocking democRATs who claim they got Trump this time after so many failures.,
I know,I was telling trollboy bill thst you took him to school commenting on what you said to him,giving him examples how Obama was a traiter to the people and burned the constituion and lied to the people about reversing bush’s dreconian evil policys thst allowed big brother to spy on the American people but instead expanded them,things that were ten times worse than anything trump ever did yet he does not want to talk about that,gee why is that no surprise.

He should be able to get one at Club Fed and share a room with president Biden.
We may finally get to see Trump behind bars. It's where he should have been since 1970. His crimes are finally catching up with him and getting older and affecting more people than ever. Biden on the other hand has done no wrong. He will have a place soon enough with the angels.

We may finally get to see Trump behind bars. It's where he should have been since 1970. His crimes are finally catching up with him and getting older and affecting more people than ever. Biden on the other hand has done no wrong. He will have a place soon enough with the angels.
Laptop confirmed evidence by none other than CBS, has confirmed it's Hunter's and all the contents in it.....two years after DailyMail hired a firm to analyze the hard drive. Suddenly, CBS, in an act of desperation, is trying to get ahead of this story, since the GOP. resoundingly, to control of the House.

Look at the bright side......the Biden family may be breaking bread with Trump at Club Fed.

Laptop confirmed evidence by none other than CBS, has confirmed it's Hunter's and all the contents in it.....two years after DailyMail hired a firm to analyze the hard drive. Suddenly, CBS, in an act of desperation, is trying to get ahead of this story, since the GOP. resoundingly, to control of the House.

Look at the bright side......the Biden family may be breaking bread with Trump at Club Fed.
They actually have to have evidence to prove a case.

On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

It's definitely a scandal, one of his own making.

/———/
TDS Liberal: Trump should be in jail.

Me: For what?

TDS Lib: His crimes.

Me: What crimes?

TDS Lib: Bad crimes.

Me: What kind of bad crimes?

TDS Lib: You know what crimes.

Me: No, I really don't. Please tell me what crimes you think Trump should be in jail for.

TDS Lib: You’re stupid. All of the them.

Me: All of what?

Me: WHAT crimes?

TDS Lib : You’re a racist.

/———/
TDS Liberal: Trump should be in jail.

Me: For what?

Me: No, I really don't. Please tell me what crimes you think Trump should be in jail for.

His entire criminal history beginning in 1970. He's only gotten worse since then.

His entire criminal history beginning in 1970. To He's only gotten worse since then.
/——-/
TDS Liberal: His entire criminal history beginning in 1970. He's only gotten worse since then.

/——-/
TDS Liberal: His entire criminal history beginning in 1970. He's only gotten worse since then.

The bottom line is Trump is indefensible. He's history whether you want to face it or not.

They actually have to have evidence to prove a case.
Much has been released by DailyMail already and the new winners of the gavel have been investigating the contents for some time. If CBS popped that story, they are trying to not get caught with their pants down when the subpoena's start a poppin'.

Forum List

Back