Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

Screw Trump. I suspect The Supremes won't touch it.

Poor orange loser. He is running scared. I would call this his Hail Mary defense.

Poor orange loser. He is running scared. I would call this his Hail Mary defense.

This is a delay tactic by his shiny new $3 million lawyer. What's interesting about the filing, is it's addressed directly to Clarence Thomas. It will be even more interesting if he decides to take it on his own, or bring it before the court.

What's ridiculous on it's face legally, is they are asking Thomas to rule the 11th Circuit lacks jurisdiction on the case. What's even more ridiculous, is that the District Court judge he went shopping for, does have jurisdiction.

Screwed still hasn’t figured out the word “allegedly.” Notice how our libtards take any and all accusations against Trump as having somehow already been proved? :cuckoo:

Screwed still hasn’t figured out the word “allegedly.” Notice how our libtards take any and all accusations against Trump as having somehow already been proved? :cuckoo:
I bet you typed that with a straight face

Tell us more about the millions of classified documents that Obama stole from the white house and took home....I am sure you wouldn't have just believed that if it wasn't "already proven"

I bet you typed that with a straight face
Of course. I know the truth offends you. But that’s just you.
Tell us more about the millions of classified documents that Obama stole from the white house and took home...
Why would it be incumbent on me to address that claim?
.I am sure you wouldn't have just believed that if it wasn't "already proven"
Whatever I believe or don’t believe about that is an unknown to you. So, WTF are you babbling about, blip?
So what?

Yeah. Those alleged documents

1664928275203.png

You know, the ones that Trump admits he had, and wants back.

Allegedly.

/——-/
57FBCEFB-E30E-4CCF-9BBF-945D345798CD.jpeg

I don't give a fuck whether they were classified or not. They didn't belong to TFG.
Sure you give a fuck. You’re an ignorant twat, but you’re predictable. As soon as you grasp that there are no viable charges against Trump if the documents weren’t classified while in his possession (at Mar A Lago on the date of the raid), you’ll give a huge fuck, you insignificant fuck.

Oh, and shit for brains? Try to pay attention. I used to go to a library to borrow books. They were in my personal possession but they never belonged to me. And I committed no crime in possessing them just the same.

Why, you shithead, you can’t even explain why the government had been engaged in negotiations with Trump over the documents. It will be a riotous moment at a Trump “trial” when the defense gets to ask National Archive officials about “why” they were “negotiating” over any items which they maintain is automatically “the governments.” 😂🤣😂🤣😂

All it takes is 4 of the 9 to agree to hear it. With thomas, and trump's three drones, it might happen. A sane court would never touch it.
I don't think this one will either.

To date, SCOTUS has NOT ruled in the Traitor's favor. As it stands right now, there is an appeal for the 11th. Circuit Court. I doubt if SCOTUS will rule until the 11th. Circuit makes it's decision, but what the Traitor has done in this case is a mark of deep desparation.

All it takes is 4 of the 9 to agree to hear it. With thomas, and trump's three drones, it might happen. A sane court would never touch it.
Really? Thrill us all with your legal wizardry. Succinctly state the actual legal claim made by team Trump for asking for the “relief” they seek? Then, share with everyone why and how is that Trump legal argument invalid (as a matter of law)?

Really? Thrill us all with your legal wizardry. Succinctly state the actual legal claim made by team Trump for asking for the “relief” they seek? Then, share with everyone why and how is that Trump legal argument invalid (as a matter of law)?
They can't, and they don't care.

All they care about is that the Kos Kidz told them that Trump's lawyers used "overbearing" language, so there! They probably tweet means stuff, also!

The USSC may not even hear this request. Or they may grant Trump exactly what his lawyers want. Any way this question is settled, it will be a half spoonful of nothing relish on the nothing burger that is the Mar-a-Lago Raid Hail Mary.

The DOJ is not prevented from indicting Trump right now, just by showing the grand jury the staged photos.

They will never indict because they would never allow Trump a chance to call witnesses in his defense.

Forum List

Back