Trump asks Georgia to decertify election

Yeah we're trashing democracy.........says the party that IDs for voting our racist, but get out you vaccination papers to do anything in this country

You really are a delusional moron........this from.Mr abortion....keep you hands off my body.....except when the dems mandate shots.....go fuck yourself

Go fuck yourself.

Your party has launched a assault on voting rights in this country. When you are fighting a pandemic proof of vaccination my be a necessity.

You are delusional. Supporting a woman's right to decide does not make you a abortion supporter. If you don't want to be vaccinated then stay home.

When did Christopher Steele admit that he made it all up? I must have missed that.

Dude give it up. Even your violent, deplorable thugs are gonna tune it out at some point.

Russia and a couple dozen investigations into your Orange Messiah remain a thing whether you want to hear it or not.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome continues on and on. The only thugs I recall are BLM and Antifa.....acknowledged Marxists who rioted, committed arson and looted.

Well lookee here, voter fraud.

---The two women and their far-left funders targeted The Gateway Pundit after we were the first to identify the women in the late night ballot counting at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta Georgia on November 3rd and the morning of the November 4th.---

Forum List

Back